Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Announcement Regarding Crescent Coral Library
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Announcement Regarding Crescent Coral Library
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Announcement Regarding Crescent Coral Library Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

With all of the changes and technical issues going on, I've come to a decision regarding my website, Crescent Coral Library.

As you know, while this site was down, I started a forum. That is one of the changes I am making to this site.

The other changes are good news/bad news.

First, the bad news.

I will no longer be hosting fan fic on the site itself. I will, however, be migrating the stories already there over to the Fic Library on the message board. You can still post stories, but they will be on the message board instead.

I came to this decision because, while the plug-in I used showed promise, it still doesn't do what I need it to do and after the initial release and bug fixes, there have been no updates to it. It's not exactly user-friendly and to make it so, I would have to kludge it myself, which involves time I don't have.

I am backing up what fic is posted before I deactivate the plug-in, but if you have something posted over there, you may also want to make sure that you have a back-up copy. I've noticed on some people's stories, the format got all wonky.

The Good News:

My husband, who is also a Gatch fan, and I are in the process of starting a Gatch-themed pod cast. The website will become the home to this pod cast. We haven't decided on a format just yet, but there will be episode reviews.

There is no premiere date set in stone yet, but when we decide on one, I will let you know.

For more information, please read this post.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by msannomalley on 17-08-2016 at 21:21.
No new posts 17-08-2016 15:47 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for all you've done, msann! At least we will have a backup for our fics/pics.

I love the idea of a podcast! I will definitely tune in!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2016 17:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for working hard to create another place for us, MsAnn!

No new posts 17-08-2016 19:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Looking forward to the podcast!

No new posts 17-08-2016 23:17 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Thanks. Smile We're working hard on getting this up and running, so hopefully, we can have some episodes ready soon!

No new posts 18-08-2016 00:52 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: