Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » My absence
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My absence
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Big Grin My absence Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As you may have noticed I have not been around for some time lately. I apologise for that but I have been busy getting married Flower

I also jetted off to Greece to enjoy a two week minimoon where I compeltely disconnected from the outside world so again apologies if you were trying to get in touch I wasn't checking my email Big Grin

Anyway I can see that we experienced a few issues whilst I was away and I will get these looked into asap, thanks to msann for the second home she created during the troubles.

Hopefully now I am back I can start to be more active Abduct1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-08-2016 10:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You're welcome, Cep. Smile

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.

No new posts 17-08-2016 12:33 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We value forgive you Cep, under the circumstances there wasn't anything you could do.

Congratulations again, and I hope you had a great honeymoon Animecheers Animecheers

No new posts 17-08-2016 12:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

No worries! We knew you were busy- bigsmooch
It's good to have you back!! Party1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2016 17:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon, Cep, and congratulations!

No new posts 17-08-2016 19:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Congrats and hope you had a wonderful time!

No new posts 17-08-2016 23:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I hope you and your spouse enjoyed Greece!

No new posts 17-08-2016 23:10 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi Cep!

I hope you enjoyed Greece Smile
Good to have you back, and all the best!

No new posts 19-08-2016 15:54 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Congratulations Cep! Hope you both enjoyed yourselves and had a wonderful time! Smile

No new posts 19-08-2016 21:58 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Congratulations and best wishes! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon -- but we're glad you're back!

No new posts 21-08-2016 03:42 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Thanks everyone, Greece was lovely got up to 43c Bigglasses

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-08-2016 13:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Sweating Sun sweating2

That would be too much for me I'm suffering in the 30+ we're getting here!

Glad you had a great time though!

No new posts 23-08-2016 14:40 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: