Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hola! More treasures...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hola! More treasures...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer
Hola! More treasures... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hola!

For some particular reason I didn´t understand, the other two photos were not uploaded.

Maybe my iPad was moody yesterday, hmmm....

Anyway, here they are, enjoy them! More to come next month Wink

Ciao

Animejoy

No new posts 04-08-2016 17:45 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh wow! Where do you find all this fantastic stuff? They make a wonderful collection and you are so lucky to have them😃.

Thank you for sharing these with us once again.

No new posts 04-08-2016 17:51 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's so hard to not get jealous! You've got such an awesome collection!

No new posts 04-08-2016 19:22 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Wow the complete set there. Smile

No new posts 04-08-2016 20:39 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Schematics are always interesting. Someone took the time to draw up all that detail.

No new posts 04-08-2016 23:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

OMG -- a figurine of Red Impulse! -- be still my heart!

Great collection -- thanks for sharing!

No new posts 07-08-2016 18:38 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wow! Wonderful additions to your collection! Love the little Gatch figures on the G symbol!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-08-2016 19:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Oh wow! Where do you find all this fantastic stuff? They make a wonderful collection and you are so lucky to have them😃.

Thank you for sharing these with us once again.

Hola KT!!!

You are welcome and I'm glad you liked them. These treasures I got them in auctions in Japan. Sometimes it's easy to win them, some other I really need to push for them.

They are here to be enjoy for all.....more on the way! Wink

No new posts 10-08-2016 12:57 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
It's so hard to not get jealous! You've got such an awesome collection!

Hola EW!

Thanks a lot! Just following your steps.....you also have a great one!

cheerleader2

No new posts 10-08-2016 12:59 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Wow the complete set there. Smile

Hola Chris!

Yes, I managed to get it from different auctions but I'm yet to get Nanbu, maybe soon Wink

Square

No new posts 10-08-2016 13:01 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Schematics are always interesting. Someone took the time to draw up all that detail.

Hola Becky!

Yes, it is a very difficult task that it's hardly appreciated in the final product. This sequence would probably last a fraction of a second in the series Wink

Flower

No new posts 10-08-2016 13:04 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
OMG -- a figurine of Red Impulse! -- be still my heart!

Great collection -- thanks for sharing!

Hola RIgirl!

That one was so difficult to get. Actually the base is from another collection by I placed them on the top, looked so nice! Hopefully one day Dr. Nambu will be added....another difficult one!

Thanks to you for commenting!

Animeclap

No new posts 10-08-2016 13:06 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Wow! Wonderful additions to your collection! Love the little Gatch figures on the G symbol!

Hola Springie!

Thank you! As I was mentioning earlier on, the base was actually given with another set of figurines but when I saw it in an auction, I thought it would be great for my small figures and voila! They looked great together.....

Animeflower

No new posts 10-08-2016 13:09 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Yes, I managed to get it from different auctions but I'm yet to get Nanbu, maybe soon

The set of 8 characters from the Lawson convenience store that you have there is actually the complete set for that particular series of figures. There was no Dr. Nambu made for it. The five Ninja Team members, Katse, and the Gallactor Member were the regular figures, and Red Impulse was the chase figure, as you can see in the little character descriptions that came with each figure.

On the right side of each sheet, they show the entire set, except for the "secret" Red Impulse chase figure, who is only revealed on his own sheet.

The only part of that set that you're missing is the display base for the, which was a blue platform with a light blue grid pattern on it, with a small God Phoenix on a mounting stand that attached to the back part of the base. The base was a limited edition mail in giveaway item.

Lawsons did release a Dr. Nambu figure as part of a separate set of figures in the "Lawsons & Gatchaman Collaboration Campaign." That was a set of six figures; the five Ninja Team members and Dr. Nambu. It's easy to distinguish between the two sets because the six figures from this campaign did not come mounted on a base, like those seen on the 8 figures you have.

And, in case anyone cares, here's what that "G" base looks like with the five figures that were made for it.

These figures and base were part of a mail-in campaign for people who bought the Gatchaman DVDs released by DeAgostini. DeAgostini brought out all three Gatchaman series in 68 volumes, and at periodic points during the release, you could mail in the proof of purchases from a given chunk of the DVDs and receive part of this set; Ken and the base came first, Jun and Jinpei came second, and Joe and Ryu came third. It was a clever way to try to keep you buying all 68 volumes as they came out.

James

No new posts 10-08-2016 18:00 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

quote:
Yes, I managed to get it from different auctions but I'm yet to get Nanbu, maybe soon

The only part of that set that you're missing is the display base for the, which was a blue platform with a light blue grid pattern on it, with a small God Phoenix on a mounting stand that attached to the back part of the base. The base was a limited edition mail in giveaway item.

Lawsons did release a Dr. Nambu figure as part of a separate set of figures in the "Lawsons & Gatchaman Collaboration Campaign." That was a set of six figures; the five Ninja Team members and Dr. Nambu. It's easy to distinguish between the two sets because the six figures from this campaign did not come mounted on a base, like those seen on the 8 figures you have.

Hola James!

Thank you so so much for the info. I've seen Nambu and I truly thought it was part of that small collection. What I will do, it's to look for the base that you mention. Hopefully I can get it soon..... Sounds cool!

Appreciate your comments!

Spin3

No new posts 15-08-2016 15:10 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

You can see a picture of the base on this Japanese fan page for these figures.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/signal_g/gali...lawson2005.html

James

No new posts 15-08-2016 23:50 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's mine, I'm still missing the Swallow!

No new posts 17-08-2016 04:10 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Oh, cool Chris! Good luck in your search!

No new posts 17-08-2016 07:54 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

James kindly pointed out the stand to me when it came up for sale. I'd never have known that was what it was!

No new posts 17-08-2016 23:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: