Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Fun Game!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fun Game!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

^ Doesn't always get enough sleep
< Wish I could go to a comicon
V Has a collection of Gatch/BotP merchandise

No new posts 03-06-2016 13:36 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

^ is happy to be "Home, sweet home"

< would like to meet you all at comicon

v is seriously considering buying a G2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-06-2016 14:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

^ is an unwavering Eagle/Swan shipper
<attends smaller local comicons when I can
v owns the latest G-1/G-2 action figures.

No new posts 03-06-2016 15:59 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-05-2016

spacer

^ has a great avatar (I wouldn't mind seeing Joe come out of my birthday cake) Wink
< is thinking that I come on here at the wrong time of the day and need to change that. But I'm glad the game has caught on!
v will have a great new idea for a fanfic

No new posts 03-06-2016 16:35 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ is fitting into the fandom perfectly Smile
<has finally posted her BJ#230 piece Tongue
v will post their own response to the Bradbury's Jar prompts.

No new posts 03-06-2016 17:08 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

^ has a cute kitty named Sox
< hasn't done a Bradbury prompt in ages and needs to resolve the Jason in Feathers storyline
V is glad to see the weekend fast approaching

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 03-06-2016 17:37 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

^ is a very talented artist

< is not sure abouut "unwavering" Eagle/Swan shipper- because she loves Condor/Swan, too-but is a "shipper" either way!

v dines regularly at the Snack J

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-06-2016 17:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ always has cool, entertaining things on tumblr Smile
< is thinking of a new idea for an avatar
v is a condor lover

No new posts 03-06-2016 18:45 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ Just sent me a great, adorable Fennec sketch!
< Will be making a new avatar (or two) from that sketch.
v Has a Fennec waiting to hang out with her whenever I get the next Gatchamaniac story written

No new posts 03-06-2016 19:26 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^hopes to have more time to write soon
<is looking forward to playing with fennecs
v will be hanging out to read more fics Tongue

No new posts 03-06-2016 19:35 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

^ Really loves fish!
< Is trying to be less crazy about amassing her Gatch collection, but is only semi managing it.
v Wants their own personal Crescent Coral Base of solitude.

No new posts 03-06-2016 22:24 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^is out for revenge!
< doesn't love fish THAT much!!!
v tries to help and advise people.

No new posts 03-06-2016 22:28 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ Plays a lot of the Silly Game TJ started
< Could really use an energy boost right now
v Might end up building a shrine to the Condor

No new posts 03-06-2016 23:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^has just changed her avatar Smile
<might just build a shrine to the Condor one day Tongue
v wishes she could spend more time around the fandom.

No new posts 03-06-2016 23:38 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

^ TRIED TO GET ME PREGNANT
< Chasing her neurons around but they're far too much in SQUIRREL mode.
v Loves little furry things.

No new posts 04-06-2016 00:16 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^wants grilled cheese with unta!
< told ya she wants revenge!
v adores Squirrels.

No new posts 04-06-2016 00:20 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ Is mistaken if she thinks I adore fuzzy-tailed rats.
<Is trying to get a response to Prompt 230 done soon.
v Wishes it was possible to teleport to ant spot in the Gatch universe.

No new posts 04-06-2016 01:00 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^means BJ#230
<am curious to know why I want to go to ant spot!!!
v would prefer to play with fennecs than Squirrels.

No new posts 04-06-2016 01:19 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^ is right, I'd love to play with fennecs!
< has a busy weekend... major house cleaning today and a wedding to go to tomorrow *sigh*
v will have some interesting news to share

No new posts 04-06-2016 11:04 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^would like EW to write her into a gatchamaniac story
<has nothing interesting going on this weekend Frown
v wants to take a break from RL for a while!

No new posts 04-06-2016 11:33 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: