Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » What's on your desktop?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's on your desktop?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-05-2016

spacer
Smile What's on your desktop? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I was wondering... what does everyone have as their desktop picture?
And can someone tell me how to post a picture from photobucket so I can show off mine...? Wink

No new posts 31-05-2016 00:18 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been rotating different Fennec fox pics myself. (After I get home Wednesday,I'll share some, if you like.)

And, here's a link to the tutorial Springie put together for us:

http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=4671&sid=

Hope this helps!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 31-05-2016 at 00:57.
No new posts 31-05-2016 00:56 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm such a technophobe, I just use what my laptop came with.

No new posts 31-05-2016 01:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

My current desktop pic is a screenshot of Condor Joe relaxing on a beach, although I do change it from time to time.

No new posts 31-05-2016 01:43 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

This is my current one, I often choose work of Ryky's:

http://ryky.deviantart.com/art/The-Last-608406865

No new posts 31-05-2016 05:32 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

very nice Chris Smile

No new posts 31-05-2016 09:58 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the link, EW, it definitely helped!
So here's my pic: 
Nothing really fancy, just a little something I whipped up from some pics I found online.

@Chris: That's really beautiful! Smile

No new posts 31-05-2016 14:37 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

This is a picture I took on Interstate 90 near Badlands National Park. I took it this past March. My Hubby and I went out to the Black Hills for a few days when I was on Spring Break.
https://goo.gl/photos/EWF5z5SFXYXbaKby9

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by msannomalley on 31-05-2016 at 16:10.
No new posts 31-05-2016 16:09 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by msannomalley
This is a picture I took on Interstate 90 near Badlands National Park. I took it this past March. My Hubby and I went out to the Black Hills for a few days when I was on Spring Break.
https://goo.gl/photos/EWF5z5SFXYXbaKby9

That's a beautiful view! Smile

No new posts 31-05-2016 16:41 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow Kitsu, nicely done. Smile

No new posts 31-05-2016 19:28 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Love those Chris and Kit! I need to grab a screenshot of mine...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-05-2016 19:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Chris, glad you like it!

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Love those Chris and Kit! I need to grab a screenshot of mine...

Ooh, please do! I'd love to see it!

No new posts 01-06-2016 11:25 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I used to have a picture of Ken and Jun, and now I use a picture of all 5 team members transforming.

No new posts 02-06-2016 18:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Mine is my little guy, Oliver...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-06-2016 02:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

I'm pretty boring. I have a rotating slideshow of family pictures at work and just the default blue screens on my laptop and ipad.
Springie...Oliver is so cute

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kritter on 03-06-2016 at 05:02.
No new posts 03-06-2016 05:00 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree, Oliver is adorable, Springie Smile

No new posts 03-06-2016 07:44 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Springie - Awwwwww!

No new posts 03-06-2016 13:25 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, guys! He is my fluffy baby! 😉

No new posts 03-06-2016 13:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Kitsu Kitsu is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, Oliver is so adorable, Springie! What a great desktop picture!

No new posts 03-06-2016 16:28 Kitsu is offline Search for Posts by Kitsu Add Kitsu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie: Death by cuteness!

No new posts 03-06-2016 17:25 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: