Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Operation Gall Bladder
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Operation Gall Bladder
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Operation Gall Bladder Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear all,
Just had my gall bladder removed, and I'm now recovering at home in Greece.
I ll try to check out the forum every now and then, but I can't guarantee how often...

No new posts 09-05-2016 14:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Huggles I hope you have a quick recovery, DT! (I also hope you got some of the good Stoned medication!)

No new posts 09-05-2016 22:35 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry to hear that, DT, but I hope it makes you feel better.

No new posts 09-05-2016 22:47 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

hope you have a swift recovery, DT Smile

No new posts 09-05-2016 23:23 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Eek! Lots of rest and take it easy!

No new posts 10-05-2016 00:14 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

No new posts 10-05-2016 02:39 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Feel better soon, DT!

No new posts 10-05-2016 11:07 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope that you're feeling comfortable and able to get out of bed soon!

No new posts 10-05-2016 13:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Get well soon! Smile

No new posts 10-05-2016 16:39 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks guys!

EW, I got the good painkillers in the hospital, in the IV drip-- maybe it's my imagination, but I could feel them going through my veins Smoke3

No new posts 11-05-2016 16:18 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Hope you feel better soon, Daniella!

No new posts 14-05-2016 14:47 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

I hope you feel better! Wishes for a speedy recovery!

No new posts 15-05-2016 02:49 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Daniella- hope you are resting and feeling much better! Getting my gall bladder removed was a relief for me- and I hope it is for you, too!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-05-2016 07:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Stitches are out, yay!

(Does a little dance,)
(Just kiddin', can't dance yet.)

Springie, how long did it take you to recover completely? I m feeling okay, but I get a "stitch-like" feeling on my right side when I walk.

No new posts 16-05-2016 08:11 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yay for no more stitches!

No new posts 16-05-2016 20:46 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

My surgery was done by lapriscopy...id say that I was really feeling like myself again after 2 weeks. Hope the stitch feeling goes away quickly for you!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-05-2016 04:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So was mine, and actually the first few days after it I felt fine, then suddenly I got this stitch-like feeling... Went back to the hospital for an ultrasound today, they didn't find anything. It could just be a pulled muscle, I hope.

No new posts 17-05-2016 09:57 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Keeping my fingers crossed!

No new posts 18-05-2016 00:44 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hope it is something that will go away soon!

No new posts 18-05-2016 04:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Might just be that there's a little more healing to do.

No new posts 18-05-2016 04:49 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: