Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » Our own Comic Con!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our own Comic Con!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Our own Comic Con! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just found out that in March, we will have a Comic Con in Brussels!!!!!!!!

It's on 19-20 March.

I got my weekend pass, and there are still tickets available online, if any of you guys from this side of the pond would like to join!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 26-12-2015 at 20:36.
No new posts 26-12-2015 20:34 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's great, Daniella! Be sure to tell us all about it!! I know you will have a great time!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-12-2015 20:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woohoo!!! Jumping

No new posts 27-12-2015 05:30 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Yaaaay! Comicon rules! Have fun!

No new posts 27-12-2015 15:29 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey all, I need the advice of those who've been to a Comic Con already: where can I look for Gatch costumes? If you had a costume on, did you make it or buy it?

No new posts 11-01-2016 22:56 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Sounds exciting! We need a full report after you go ... Smile

No new posts 01-02-2016 01:46 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So we had our Comic Con in Brussels!

It was probably smaller than what you guys have in America, but it's a start. No Gatch themes, it was mostly Star Wars, Marvel and DC Comics, but we got a nice goody bag with Star Wars, Captain America and Brussels Con posters.

The most famous guests were Natalia Tena (from Harry Potter) and Finn Jones from GoT, but there were also a lot of illustrators.

I was very surprised at how active the Belgian cosplay scene is -- there are actually different groups dedicated to Harry Potter, Dr. Who etc. I had no idea.

The kids were really cute in their Star Wars costumes!

I didn't have a costume for this year, so I just had my Star Wars tee on, but I will make more of an effort next year -- hopefully this was not a one-off Smile.

No new posts 20-03-2016 19:11 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Sounds like you had fun, Daniella! So happy that you were able to go! I'd love to see pics!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-03-2016 22:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Glad you enjoyed it, Daniella.

Our town has been having small Comicons for about a couple of years now, I've been to a couple so far (although not in costume). Each one has been bigger and more popular than the previous, so much so that the next one, next weekend will take place over two days.

The highlight for me was at the second one I attended where I was lucky to meet Colin Baker (The 6th Doctor Who) and 3 of the cast of Red Dwarf!

At least while they're still small, they are reasonably cheap for admission, and easy to gain entrance to.

No new posts 20-03-2016 22:40 KT1972 is online Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yay!!! Hope yours keeps growing. Smile The closest I've ever come to cosplay myself is kitty ears, hehe. (Well, okay, and a Live Action Roleplaying Game.)

No new posts 21-03-2016 04:11 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: