Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Force Awakens (No Spoilers)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Force Awakens (No Spoilers)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
The Force Awakens (No Spoilers) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone seen this yet? I saw it on Friday. I couldn't spoil this movie for anyone even if I wanted to be mean and do it. All I'm going to say is that it definitely makes up for the prequels and there was one scene where my jaw dropped...literally.

Next Wednesday is my husband's birthday and we're going to go see it again that day.

I'm not a person who gives into hype generally, but this one definitely lives up to the hype.

No new posts 19-12-2015 17:28 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My son (he's 1Cool and his best friend managed to get tickets and saw it last night. My son loved it and he said it fits right into the series. He wouldn't tell me much more since he knows I plan to see it. I just don't know when yet.

No new posts 19-12-2015 23:45 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm going to see it again today with my husband. It's his birthday today and he wants to see it in 3D. Last Saturday, my son (who is 24) saw it and after he got home, he called my husband (his step-dad) so they could geek out together over it.

No new posts 23-12-2015 19:27 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: