Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rave! » I opened an Etsy shop!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I opened an Etsy shop!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
I opened an Etsy shop! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know I've been scarce around the boards lately. This is one reason why:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SenecaCreekCrafts

I want to extend a big Thanks to Chris White for her help and encouragement as I've been getting things set up.

Anyone else have a shop out there? I'd love to favorite you.

No new posts 26-09-2015 11:49 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is so cool.

No new posts 26-09-2015 13:26 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Really nice, Julie! I wish you lots of success!! Jumping

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-09-2015 14:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola Julie!

Nice items......for sure you will be successful!

I have bought from the site before and it's really nice!

All the best for you King1

No new posts 26-09-2015 14:24 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, gals! Smile

No new posts 26-09-2015 14:53 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Best of luck to you Jublke! Thumbsup Smile

No new posts 26-09-2015 15:20 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Wishing you every success, jublke. Smile

No new posts 26-09-2015 18:00 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Good luck in this endeavour Julie!

No new posts 26-09-2015 18:39 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

That's great, Julie!

This has got to be easier for you than traversing around to craft shows.

No new posts 26-09-2015 19:04 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woo! I've done Etsy before and if I get my act together I'm sure I'll do it again. Was happy to help. Smile

Speaking of craft shows, if you want to get a table at any of your local ones, jublke, you should start looking into it now. The ones at schools and rec centers and stuff often have pretty cheap table fees.

No new posts 26-09-2015 20:56 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, everyone! Smile Chris, that is a good thought. I'll have to look into it.

No new posts 26-09-2015 22:12 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Signups happen earlier than you'd think!

No new posts 26-09-2015 22:28 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Good luck, Julie! I admire your creativity and drive!

No new posts 29-09-2015 12:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: