Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » File this one under "W"...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page File this one under "W"...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
File this one under "W"... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well - I don't think I mentioned a couple of months ago when I had an odd occurrence at work...

My car license plate vanished!

Which then meant
1) I could not drive the car without the license plate ($250 ticket) - meaning that my DH had to make the drive to pick me up at work and then bring me back the next day
2) I had to file a police report
3) I had to get a new license plate (to bring with me when I went back)
4) I had to get special permission to leave the car parked in the lot overnight

Well - kerfuffle over, and a new license plate attached...
Thought that was the end of it...

Until today - when I get a letter from the District of Columbia - telling me I am not responsible for multiple infractions of parking laws!

Sheesh!

No new posts 22-11-2014 23:39 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

At least you have everything documented showing that you reported the issue to protect yourself!

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 23-11-2014 00:26 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good thing it ended well. Too bad about all the trouble you had to go through though.

My fanart is here

No new posts 23-11-2014 01:04 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wow! That is crazy! I hope those jerks get caught!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-11-2014 05:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

At least they say you weren't responsible and aren't trying to pin it on you! Yikes.

No new posts 23-11-2014 06:02 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Weird thing is...

I usually back in to the parking space, so the trunk is next to the wall...

I don't kinow what prompted me to look that day, but I did... and *boing* my eyeballs popped!

One more reason to be grateful for getting out of that assignment location. Now to find the next chunk of income...

No new posts 23-11-2014 14:39 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Reboekah
Weird thing is...

I usually back in to the parking space, so the trunk is next to the wall...

Murphy's law in full effect.
(And I'm not saying it's the start of Galactor's plot to discredit you and send you to prison, nope, not at all.)

My fanart is here

No new posts 23-11-2014 18:47 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
One more reason to be grateful for getting out of that assignment location. Now to find the next chunk of income...

There's making lemonade out of lemons. Smile

No new posts 23-11-2014 21:44 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
quote:

And here I thought she was squeezing the lemon, adding tequila and triple sec, and pouring it into a glass with salt on the rim! Big Grin

No new posts 23-11-2014 23:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
quote:

And here I thought she was squeezing the lemon, adding tequila and triple sec, and pouring it into a glass with salt on the rim! Big Grin

Both of those ideas sound wonderful! Smile

Thanksgiving first... and see where the job applications take me...

No new posts 24-11-2014 01:02 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: