Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Book Nook » Karen Lord
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Karen Lord
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Karen Lord Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just finished ( the best of all possible worlds ) I couldn't put it down! If you like Ursula K Le Guin, you'll like this. Going out to get the galaxy game tomorrow!
Sequel!

No new posts 31-05-2014 00:43 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love Ursula K Le Guin. And I need something new for my kindle (just finished the latest Harry Dresden) so I'll check her out over at Amazon...

Thanks for the tip!

No new posts 31-05-2014 20:19 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy! I think galaxy game's release was delayed. Frown
I'll have to check on amazon.

No new posts 01-06-2014 23:32 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I did read "The Best of All Possible Worlds" -I liked it a lot, so I will very likely read more by her

Currently, though, I'm binge-reading Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce mysteries.

No new posts 29-06-2014 22:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: