Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello everyone!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Hello everyone! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm so happy to be here! I grew up with BOTP, it helped me escape when I was a kid and then I found Gatchaman and fell in love all over again in my thirties!(A Loooong time agoWink Looking forward to hangin with you guys!

No new posts 19-04-2014 00:36 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wave2 Welcome to the asylum! You'll find we're a friendly bunch here, and we've had all our shots! Bandit2

No new posts 19-04-2014 00:49 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome!! I think you'll find that we are a friendly bunch...and there are several of us here (including me) who have the same story (BOTP first and then Gatchaman). Good to have you with us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-04-2014 01:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome E.D.!

Enjoy yourself here, and jump in and post in any other thread that interests you.

No new posts 19-04-2014 01:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Welcome, Sai... I'm glad we are well met on the path...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 19-04-2014 02:55 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Hi ED - nice to meet you. Smile

No new posts 19-04-2014 04:41 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Hi ED, and Welcome Smile welcome

Love your avatar, where did you find it?

No new posts 19-04-2014 06:10 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
rachel rachel is a Female
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2014

spacer

Hello, ED.
I'm a newbie too. Happy

No new posts 19-04-2014 11:01 rachel is offline Send an Email to rachel Search for Posts by rachel Add rachel to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Welcome to the board, ED! Hope you enjoy it here! Smile

No new posts 19-04-2014 13:12 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Hello there. We're happy to have you here as well. Enjoy your stay. welcome

My fanart is here

No new posts 19-04-2014 20:07 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome!!! I followed the same path, too, BOTP to Gatchaman. Smile

No new posts 19-04-2014 20:19 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Hi ED!

I think a lot of us did - at least those of us in the States.

Jump right in. The more the merrier!

No new posts 20-04-2014 00:42 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Hi ED!

I think a lot of us did - at least those of us in the States.

and us Brits too, Gatchaman is practically unheard of over here in the UK!

No new posts 20-04-2014 00:45 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
Hi ED, and Welcome Smile welcome

Love your avatar, where did you find it?

Thanks! It's Alex Ross!
This was artwork he did for the dvd set, the 11th dvd is Hakase. He was kind enough to include the overlay with it!
Best gift ever!

No new posts 20-04-2014 01:55 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by rachel
Hello, ED.
I'm a newbie too. Happy

I saw your post! welcome! looking forward to getting to know you!

No new posts 20-04-2014 01:56 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! looking forward to it!

No new posts 20-04-2014 02:03 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hello there. We're happy to have you here as well. Enjoy your stay. welcome

Sprechen zie Deütsch? Mine mann comma ous Stuttgartt.
my german is decidedly lacking, forgive the errors!
Ich lerne!

No new posts 20-04-2014 02:07 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by E.D. Darling

Sprechen zie Deütsch? Mine mann comma ous Stuttgartt.
my german is decidedly lacking, forgive the errors!
Ich lerne!

Ja, ich spreche Deutsch, aber ich bin eine Tschechin. (Ich lebe ziemlich nah zu den Grenzen). Deutsch ist eine wunderbare Sprache für Poesie. (never thought I would use my rusty German on Gatchamania. It makes me feel kind of warm inside.) Anyways, have a great time here.

My fanart is here

No new posts 20-04-2014 04:56 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Lol2

Welcome to the boards! Wave3

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-04-2014 11:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you, Cep!

No new posts 21-04-2014 01:36 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: