Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » [i]Kimba[/i] and other anime
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [i]Kimba[/i] and other anime
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
[i]Kimba[/i] and other anime Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kimba, the White Lion is on Hulu.

Also Starblazers and Galaxy Express 999.

No new posts 19-01-2014 22:49 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Saw Star Blazers on there a few months ago! thumbsup2

No new posts 19-01-2014 22:55 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've never used Hulu. Will have to check it out.

No new posts 19-01-2014 23:40 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Astro Boy (original) is also on Hulu. It should be watched while sober, because it's really trippy.

No new posts 20-01-2014 01:09 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

So many memories!

No new posts 20-01-2014 09:17 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

No use to people outside the US...

Ive found Robotech on Cinemagnet, though.

No new posts 20-01-2014 09:28 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've got the whole Robotech series on DVD. Haven't watched it in a while. Some Speed Racer, too.

No new posts 20-01-2014 19:19 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Luckily, I'm being able to come across many of these epic, original series on an Italian channel called "Manga", thanks to our satellite dish! This channel is totally dedicated to such series, the old mingled with recent ones, which are aired during the whole day! My only problem is that, differently from when I was a child, I don't have the time or mind to tie myself to strict time schedules in order to view consecutive day-to-day episodes! This notwithstanding, I'm always happy to be able to see random and different series' episodes from time to time! There's only one thing that I'm angry about ... from all the existing series, I never encountered Gatchaman on this channel! Frown

No new posts 22-01-2014 19:09 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There used to be an Anime Channel. I can't remember what the provider was, but it went under.

No new posts 22-01-2014 21:48 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
There used to be an Anime Channel. I can't remember what the provider was, but it went under.

Isn't that the one that was advertised on the ADV DVDs? I recall the ad running the moment you put in the disc.

No new posts 23-01-2014 14:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

My daughter's got me hooked on "Attack on Titan," here, we watch it on a channel called, get this,--Crunchyroll.

A fabulous, if dark story.... Supposedly takes place in a quasi-European setting, but all the characters have very Japanese mannerisms.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by k2p2 on 26-01-2014 at 11:55.
No new posts 26-01-2014 11:52 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Attack on Titan is awesome!

Its got real heartstopping action scenes, a funky soundtrack and a healthy mix of drama and humour.

And yes, it is grim, (says she who does not like violence at all) but its compelling, you have to watch it.

Did you laugh when they retold the legend of Sawney Bean? (An old Scottish folktale, supposedly true, though the scholars have found no proof...however it is set in Galway, an area of Scotland with a wild reputation.)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan

No new posts 26-01-2014 14:00 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

http://kotaku.com/attack-on-titan-bring-nightmare-fuel-to-subaru-commerci-1508000937/@rtgonzalez

Yikes!

(But I doubt Titans are that fast.)

No new posts 26-01-2014 14:23 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Yeah, I just shared the Subaru commercial with KT...and in a push to finish the series, my daughter and I watched the last four eps last week...

Frankly, I was holding out that it was Erwin and Levy who finished off Sawny and Bean...

No new posts 26-01-2014 18:22 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: