Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Reintroduction
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reintroduction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
The gorgeous Avatar was done by a fellow gatchamaniac, TB who did one for many of us while we were working on an IF this reminds me must go find that

There was some kind of blowup within the IF crowd (not sure why, since I wasn't part of it) and Cep got fed up and decided to ban all IFs from this site. Unfortunately, that meant proper IFs (where people actually are just handing off random bits of story) as well as the 'preplanned group fic' the others were doing.

Anyhow, the short of it is that they set up some other site somewhere to continue the story, but I'm not sure where that might be? I think they drop in here from time to time, so I'm sure they'll be abel to let you know if they see your post.

Thanks TJ sorry that happened we had some amazing IFs

No new posts 27-11-2013 04:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
Hey Firebird! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm glad to see you back and happy to know all is well with you and your family!

Of course I remember you!

Lovely to see you again also and thank you.

No new posts 27-11-2013 04:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Hey FB! Laugh2

Huggles Hey there Cep! Hope our favourite Pirate is ok?

No new posts 27-11-2013 04:20 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A warm welcome back, Firebird! I can't believe that it has been that long ... time really flies by quickly and do know that you were never forgotten! It's so nice to hear from you again and to know that everything is okay! Motherhood could be very challenging but it's the most beautiful, rewarding and fulfilling job in the world!Huggles

No new posts 27-11-2013 11:00 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: