Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Happy Anniversary, Gatchaman!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Anniversary, Gatchaman!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Happy Anniversary, Gatchaman! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Since no one else has mentioned it yet, I figured I should point out that today is the 41st anniversary of Gatchaman's premiere. To commemorate that event, I've put together a few images that I thought you might enjoy seeing.

Though it often gets overlooked, today is also the anniversary of the premiere of Gatchaman II -- it's 35th anniversary, to be specific. Not to be outdone, here are a few images from that series for you to enjoy.

And, lastly, we can't forget that this is also the 19th anniversary of the release of the first volume of the Gatchaman OAVs. Giving it some overdue equal time, here are a selection of images from the OAVs as well!

As you can see, October 1st is a pretty big day for Gatchaman! So let's all take a moment and reflect on all that the series has meant for us!

Happy Anniversary!!

James

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 01-10-2013 at 23:03.
No new posts 01-10-2013 22:55 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Anniversary Gatchaman!

Beer Party3 Party2 Party1

No new posts 01-10-2013 23:06 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you so much for sharing those with us James!

I love the pencil drawings of Gatch I & II. There are such lovely ones of Ken & Joe. But they are all really very well done. (Not too crazy about the OAV styling, but hey it's all good). Smile

Happy Anniversary all! Party4 Animeparty

No new posts 01-10-2013 23:40 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I commented on this over at the mailing list, but I'll comment again...
James, you know what a picture fiend I am, and I enjoyed looking at these so much!!! Thanks!

Happy Birthday, Gatchaman!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-10-2013 00:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing them, James. Some I hadn't seen in a while.

No new posts 02-10-2013 01:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for sharing those great pictures, James! Happy anniversary, everyone!

No new posts 02-10-2013 01:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A very Happy Anniversary! Many thanks for sharing those awesome pictures with us, James! They're so neat!

No new posts 02-10-2013 18:24 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for sharing the pictures and the reminder with us James.

Happy Anniversary everyone!

No new posts 02-10-2013 22:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: