Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Anyone seen Imi?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone seen Imi?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Anyone seen Imi? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone heard from Imi? Haven't seen or heard from the aussie gatcha looney since we opened.

She...she..hasn't stopped frisking....has she...? Crying5

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-04-2004 22:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Imi fell off the world.

it remains to be seen if she ever climbs back on again.

No new posts 08-04-2004 00:36 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I e-mailed her when the forums re-opened, but I haven't as of yet gotten a reply yet. I suspect alien abduction, personally. Abduct2 Hope she gets back, cause she brings a lot of insanity.

No new posts 08-04-2004 01:53 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

*crashes through here in a heavily inebriated state, grinning from ear to ear with an armful of insanity to pass around..*

Careful what you wish for next time guys...

GRIN...

C'mere gang...

*GLOMPHUGS YA ALL TO THE FLOOR*

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Missed missed missed all of you..Im sorry..was trying for some sanity..failed miserably at it..

Let me tell you ..sanity is waaaaaaay overated in the REAL world..

Nothing ..and I mean NOTHING beats returning to the insanity and mayhem of one damn awesome rocking site , and the incredible souls that make this site up.

Gave up on trying to trek to the Himalyas to try and find the meaning of life..

Stuff it..if I cant find the meaning of life..then the meaning of life came damn well come and try and find me ...IN HERE!!!

GRIN

Give me time to try and find my feet in here..the Gatchamania makeover Mark III is looking waaaay cool!..

Kudos to ya Cep and Kat..Just show me where to unroll my tent and where to hang my hat..have much to catch up on, many to unsettle back into riotous chaos..and much to relate..

Miss miss missed you all..

PAR-TAY~!~~~~~!!!!!

<oh and Mulder sends you his regards Elvin..> *wink*

No new posts 17-04-2004 14:41 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

IMI!!!!

throws self across several length of forum and launches self into arms

missed you!

spends the next several hours totally monopolising attention, filling the absent Condor in on all the stuff has missed - including stuff that nobody really cares to know about

No new posts 17-04-2004 17:22 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Imi, Imi! Yay! Smooch

Let the madness.....commence? Sofa

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-04-2004 00:46 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
mei

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-03-2003

spacer

Ah, Cep. hasn't the madness commenced way back to the very date the door of our new home opened? However, with Imi coming back, I am sure that the "madness" shall turn into happy chaos right away. Be sure to warn everyone, expecially our new friends, will you? Big Grin

And...

Imi, I had thought you couldn't find the door of our new home here, since its appearance has totally changed (even the frisking room has been redecorated!) Welcome back! Missed you so much! Smooch

Mei

No new posts 18-04-2004 02:21 mei is offline Send an Email to mei Search for Posts by mei Add mei to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

IMI!!!!! *tackles Imi and swings her around*

WOOOO!! You're back, you're back, you're back!!

Jumping Rainbow3

No new posts 19-04-2004 00:06 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

EEK!!! The mad Aussie is back!!

*pouncehuggles Imi*

Welcome back Imi.

It is so wonderful to see your insanity around

Oh and FB has a present for IMICONDOR Animeclap

well ok maybe this should be FB little smilie Angel4 Winknudge

No new posts 20-04-2004 16:57 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eek2 AAAAHHH! IMICONDOR'S HERE TOO?! Where?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Eh heh...not that there's anything to be afraid of...er...that is...I haven't done anything...or anything...Erm1...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new posts 20-04-2004 17:30 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

SmoochSmoochSmoochSmooch to each and every one of you..DAYUMGOOD to see familiar faces even long lost ones amongst the fresh faced ones.

*gets into one heck of an orgiastic reunion with " DA GANG "

SmoochSmoochSmoochSmoochSmoochSmooch

No new posts 21-04-2004 17:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh...Imicondor's not here right now? Ok, I'll stop running, then. Whew, almost out of breath there.

Hi Imi! Hug Huggles

No new posts 21-04-2004 19:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: