Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello everyone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello everyone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
busventinc busventinc is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2013

spacer
Hello everyone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awesome forum been a fan of BOTP and then Gatchaman for a long time thanks for opening up a place to spread the joy of the series thanks Beer

No new posts 28-02-2013 16:55 busventinc is offline Send an Email to busventinc Search for Posts by busventinc Add busventinc to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome!!!

Pull up a bar stool and have a look around, we are having a lot of birthday parties right now and I am sure the Eagle would be more than happy to buy you a drink. Even with his lack of funds.

Tell us a little more about yourself. Myself, I first watched BOTP and then many decades later when looking up BOTP on the web came across something called Gatchaman. Only to discover it was what the BOTP series was based on.

No new posts 28-02-2013 17:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey there! Glad you've decided to join us!

I first watched BotP when I was a kid. I first heard of Gatchaman in high school from a few friends who spent every bit of free time traveling the con circuit, but I didn't see it until a few years ago when the ADV dvds came out.

I hope we'll see more of you here, now that you've broken the ice. I promise we won't bite...much...unless you ask....

No new posts 28-02-2013 17:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Hi there! Wave2

Don't worry, you'll get used to us! Smile

I watched BOTP in 1981, and then discovered fanfiction, Gatchaman and forums in 2003.

I hope you will enjoy this forum, and you will certainly "meet" some very interesting, smart and creative people!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 28-02-2013 at 18:14.
No new posts 28-02-2013 18:13 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Hi there, and welcome!!

Like most here I grew up watching BotP, and only discovered Gatchaman a few years ago, and fell in love with the program all over again.

I'm sure you'll find us all very friendly, and feel free to jump in to any thread whenever the urge takes you!

No new posts 28-02-2013 19:26 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you here, Busventinc! I'm glad you found your way to our little Gatch corner of the internet.

Feel free to look around and join in!

No new posts 28-02-2013 23:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Welcome! I used to run home from the bus stop in elementary school to catch BOTP, determined not to miss a single moment and convinced that one day I'd catch "the end." It was disappointing when I learned much later that there never was an "end" to BOTP!

I learned about Gatchaman in university and managed through some tape trades to get portions of the series, which I totally loved. So glad that today I can watch it subtitled instead of having to try to read script printouts while watching. Smile

No new posts 01-03-2013 01:12 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Welcome!

No new posts 01-03-2013 12:39 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

We're so glad to have you with us! Welcome!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-03-2013 14:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Welcome, busventinc! Enjoy your stay. Smile

No new posts 02-03-2013 03:59 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello and welcome! And apologies for the gremlins!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-03-2013 11:36 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Late but warm welcome wishes from my part, Busventinc! I'm certain you'll enjoy your stay!

No new posts 11-03-2013 13:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: