Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Book Nook » Allpose Books
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Allpose Books
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Allpose Books Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know if you have seen them before or anyone has posted about them.

They are a series of 24 books (best price is about $15 US free postage single or deal if buy in bulk) or e-books
usually about 72 poses 2300 images at different angles
- couples, standing, seated, action etc

Great for drawing, ( I just received the C_Lover poses book) and am trying to justify getting the other 23 books and maxing my card a little more

PS they have a few free downloads if you are interested

enjoy LW

http://www.allpose.com/english/18books/index.html
or
ebay

No new posts 28-12-2012 01:55 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I actually saw one or two of those books when I was at comic con this year.

I considered picking one up and then thought I would remember what they were called when I returned home. Unfortunately I could not remember.

Thank you so much for reminding me about them and for finding the titles/series. Now I will have to decide if I can convince myself to get one, even though I am not an artist .... which is what stopped me in the first place.

No new posts 28-12-2012 02:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info, these are just what I've been looking for, it'll save loads of time when I don't have a model available for posing! (My credit card is going to be on fire!)

No new posts 20-04-2014 20:38 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Nice!!! I could use those, too! Wink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-04-2014 21:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Got the books today! These are great, it's a good thing I have a projector though, the drawings are quite small. Fun with pastels this weekend!

No new posts 03-05-2014 00:55 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: