Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Merry End of the World and a Happy new ....?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry End of the World and a Happy new ....?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Big Grin Merry End of the World and a Happy new ....? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all looking forward to Christmas and on that note, as long as the world doesn't end in the next hour,

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

xmastree Santa Party3

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-12-2012 10:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Didn't you hear Cep?

The apocalypse was cancelled due to lack of interest!!

Santa Happy Christmas everyone!Santa

No new posts 21-12-2012 11:40 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for informing us of the news KT, I was too busy to pay attention. Wink

Happy Holidays everyone .... (now I get to go off to school/work and over excite the children in my class for the day before sending them home for two weeks.) animepompom

No new posts 21-12-2012 12:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

It's already 2.23pm here, and it seems that the world is still intact! Not that I even considered the idea before I was reminded that today is the day!

I'll take this opportunity to send the very best of wishes to all of you for a very blessed Christmas and for a most prosperous, upcoming New Year! Thanks Cep for opening this thread!

No new posts 21-12-2012 13:25 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

By the time I woke up this morning the end was already supposed to have been here. Wink But we are getting a big rainstorm today. That must be it. We'll be washed away by floods...

No new posts 21-12-2012 15:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Guess it's time to do the Christmas shopping.

Merry Christmas!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 21-12-2012 at 22:05.
No new posts 21-12-2012 17:40 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Grouprainbow

Feliz Navidad
Crist Tinpi
Mele Kamikimaka
Merry Christmas

(If you don't get the idea by now....)

Grouprainbow

No new posts 21-12-2012 19:00 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Happy holidays/season everyone. Smile Looking forward to quiet holidays here!

No new posts 22-12-2012 03:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
merry end of the world and a happy new Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No new posts 22-12-2012 07:10 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Now that the end of the world is over, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

No new posts 22-12-2012 18:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Now that only three and a half hours remain for the beginning of the New Year 2013, here, I wish all of you and your families, and everyone on Earth, the very best for a prosperous one, full of peace, serenity and good health! Animecheers

No new posts 31-12-2012 19:36 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Same to you, Marie! Happy New Year, everyone!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2012 20:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Hope everyone is safe in their plans for tonight.

No new posts 31-12-2012 21:07 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Bestwishes Animeparty

A Happy New Year to one and all!

Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4

No new posts 31-12-2012 21:12 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

May the new year bring lots of new, creative ideas - to those who need them, the return of the muses - to those who have lost them, and luck, prosperity and the confidence for a fresh start in any other endeavours you try this year.

Happy New Year.

No new posts 31-12-2012 21:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

May everyone have a safe and happy New Years Eve.... the best to all in 2013

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 31-12-2012 21:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Happy 2013, everyone!!

No new posts 01-01-2013 00:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Happy new year everyone

may it be more blessed and stress-freeer than 2012and may windfalls come your wayLuvu4

No new posts 01-01-2013 14:49 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: