Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman II » Get Subbed Gatch II Eps NOW!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Get Subbed Gatch II Eps NOW!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just adding my thanks to everyone involved in bringing these to us, I'm really enjoying watching them and knowing what the stories are all about.

Good luck with finding all Gatch F scripts too, I'm looking forward to being able to watch them too.

No new posts 26-11-2012 11:22 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much, Katsesama! Bowdown
BTW, is this the same translation? That uploder also has the first 7 episodes of Gatch F Gift

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 06-12-2012 20:08 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

awww, no, have these been taken down already?

I've tried to access them, but keep getting the message that Google Chrome cannot find the page......

I still haven't seen them all yet!!!!Crying4 Crying4 Crying4

No new posts 13-12-2012 08:47 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

KT are you talking about the link Yul posted?
I can still see them in Safari and in Firefox. Of course I have not tried downloading them, since I do not have the software necessary to download a torrent.

No new posts 13-12-2012 12:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

no, the individual episodes katsesama posted.

No new posts 13-12-2012 12:59 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972

KT, I think Boeke still has them one her site if you can access that. For those who don't have the passwords just email her.

No new posts 13-12-2012 17:06 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

It's possible the eps are already down. That PackUpload site was giving me fits, which is why I wasn't able to get the rest of the GII eps up for you. It would hang right as the episode finished uploading and then refuse to give me the URL.

Does anybody know of a site where you can upload files that will
1. Stay in place for a while
2. Be accessible through an account (no matter what I did, PackUpload wouldn't store the episodes for me in an account. I did everything it said to do, and it refused)

I really love Dropbox, but that only provides 2 GB worth of space, and each ep is about 500 MB.

I would be more than happy to upload all of the episodes somewhere if you guys would help me find a site to use!

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 28-01-2013 02:47 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
quote:
Originally posted by KT1972

KT, I think Boeke still has them one her site if you can access that. For those who don't have the passwords just email her.

Still on the slow server, but they are there... PM or email for instructions and be prepared to let them download for a while. The bandwidth is not that high.

No new posts 02-02-2013 01:44 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

thank you very much for bringing these to all of us, I'm not much of a comp. guru, so I hope things get worked out. Many Kudos to you and all the people that made it possible

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-02-2013 07:11 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
busventinc busventinc is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2013

spacer

Thank you, Katsesama! many many thanks for your efforts it is much appreciated

No new posts 28-02-2013 17:14 busventinc is offline Send an Email to busventinc Search for Posts by busventinc Add busventinc to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: