Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman II » Gatch II Lego Project (Needs Your Votes)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch II Lego Project (Needs Your Votes)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Gatch II Lego Project (Needs Your Votes) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi everybody,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, so if there's a better place, feel free to let people know in another area, too!

There's an innovative fan out there who's created a Gatch II vehicles set (not the chicken ship, all the team members' vehicles) out of Legos, and is gathering votes to try to get Lego to consider making the set available publicly. He needs 10,000 votes of support, so it's a long shot, but I certainly added my vote to the pile! Plus you can see the Lego ships (and team) if you visit the link.

Here's my GatchOnline post about it, which links to the Cuusoo Lego site: http://gatchonline.blogspot.com/

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 08-11-2012 03:50 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Katsesama.

Why do all the votes always have to happen over Facebook? Don't people ever consider those people who do not have facebook accounts and would like to participate?

Sorry that is my rant for the day.

No new posts 08-11-2012 12:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL, not so much a 'rant' as CD feels, but I can't vote either since I refuse to join Facebook. Look at it this way, CD: it's his loss that he doesn't have our votes. If he's 2 votes short... well then we know what made the difference. Wink

Regardless, thank you for posting the link, Katsesama. Those Lego sets look great!

And on a side note, it's great to see you around. I hope everything is going well! We missed you at Comic Con this year.

No new posts 08-11-2012 14:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I was able to "support" it without using facebook or twitter.

I just had to register with lego.cuusoo.com by clicking on "Sign up now" underneath where it says "Not registered yet?"

I've always loved lego -and that NickGreat did a great job!

No new posts 08-11-2012 15:13 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: