Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Thundercats revisited
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thundercats revisited
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Thundercats revisited Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey everyone...I know it's not Gatch, but seeing this new version of the Thundercats made me wonder what would happen if these guys got hold of Gatch/ BOTP and did a newer version of it. IMHO, they did a pretty good job of producing a show with a fresh new look and still keeping the essence of the original series.

If you're interested, you can watch all of the new Thundercats episodes at this site:

New Thundercats

Thundercats doesn't hold a candle to Gatch, of course, *grin* but I enjoyed watching it in the 80s.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-06-2012 06:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Watched the first episode, not bad at all! Not thrilled with the rendition of Lion-o, but can't have everything, hehe.

No new posts 24-06-2012 07:05 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've watched every episode from the start. While I enjoyed the original when it first aired, I think the new one has a good number of improvements. I won't launch into a long list of what I like, but the first thing I liked about the new series is that it isn't given the heavy-handed space opera-esque treatment the original had.

No new posts 24-06-2012 17:20 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I like the new style and they probably could do a good job of Gatch/BotP. As long a they stay with the original character looks and story-line.

No new posts 24-06-2012 18:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

...or continue the storyline in a believable manner...

No new posts 24-06-2012 18:23 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

No big changes like it looked like they were going to do with the movie.

No new posts 24-06-2012 20:58 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
busventinc busventinc is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2013

spacer

I am a big fan of the revised Thundercats stories are as good as original the anime is awesome and I am glad they did it hopefully they can get a gotch one out for us fans

No new posts 28-02-2013 17:28 busventinc is offline Send an Email to busventinc Search for Posts by busventinc Add busventinc to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: