Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatch patches
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch patches
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Gatch patches Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Im collecting patches for my camping poncho.

its very easy to get them made these days; I was wondering if we could design some Gatcchaman ones, it is the 40th aniversary, this year after all

No new posts 16-05-2012 21:33 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Some arts-and-crafts stores (at least here in America) sell do-it-yourself transfers. Install the kit on your PC and printer, input your design, and hit 'print.' Then iron the design onto cloth. I think it could be easily adapted for applique, embroidery, or other patterns.

If nobody's up to making their own Gatch art, there are always screencaps to trace and then scan.

As for what to make the patches themselves from -- no idea.

No new posts 16-05-2012 23:07 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did find these...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120723510414?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

No new posts 21-05-2012 19:53 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: