Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Harry Potter: How it Should Have Ended
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Harry Potter: How it Should Have Ended
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Harry Potter: How it Should Have Ended Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYWT5Q_R_w&feature=relmfu

LOL!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 10-01-2012 at 02:15.
No new posts 10-01-2012 01:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ROFL! " I'm pointing my wand as hard as I can!"

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-01-2012 02:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL, Yep I have to agree ..... a very long story, 7 books - or 8 movies. LOL

No new posts 10-01-2012 02:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I loved it when Neville was shouting 'I'm awesome!" Gandalf telling the students 'You shall not pass." was good too. Not to mention Snape's reasons for having survived.

No new posts 10-01-2012 03:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

Thank you!

I always knew Snape should have survived.

Sheesh, what is it with me and characters who die at the end of the story.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 10-01-2012 at 05:49.
No new posts 10-01-2012 05:47 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I'm not such a big Harry Potter fan, I haven't seen all the films yet, but I have to admit that WAS funny!!!

No new posts 10-01-2012 07:44 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

iagree

No new posts 10-01-2012 12:43 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

There is a whole series of 'How It Should Have Ended' videos. Some are better than others. My favorite ones are Superman and Lost and LOTR, but there are other great ones too. And (to be fair) some lame ones.

No new posts 10-01-2012 15:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I suppose if there had been a Gatchaman vid, it would have been posted here instead then... Now that's something I'm sure we would all have loved to watch!!

No new posts 10-01-2012 15:37 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst

Sheesh, what is it with me and characters who die at the end of the story.

Yeah, Snape was my favourite. Not because he was a nice guy - I mean, he wasn't really likeable; he was bitter and mean. But I think I must have sensed that all that bitterness came from some deep tragedy in his past. By book 5, I think it was, I had a hunch that he'd been in love with Lily. In a lot of ways, Snape's whole story -especially all that he had to do to keep his cover with Voldemort and the Death Eaters, while Harry and so many others were convinced he couldn't be trusted- appeals to me more than Harry's. Guess I always root for the underdog...

For those in the US/Canada, I think that Dan Radcliffe is the host of Saturday Night Live tonight. Bound to be skits involving Harry Potter -could be funny!

No new posts 14-01-2012 18:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
In a lot of ways, Snape's whole story -especially all that he had to do to keep his cover with Voldemort and the Death Eaters, while Harry and so many others were convinced he couldn't be trusted- appeals to me more than Harry's. Guess I always root for the underdog...

That was definitely me, too. We have a man who appears to hate what is doing, is mean and nasty, yet trusted implicitly by Dumbledore. The whole idea of not only how he got to be that way and why he was there, but so completely trusted even as he was often being dismissed, was what got me hooked on him.

Although, I have to admit that I became intrigued by him in the second movie, when he blasted Lockhart off the duelling dias. Until that moment, I hadn't read the books, but after the movie, I went home and immediately read the four that were out.

And that's how I stumbled into fanfiction, looking for any scrape of news and such about when the fifth book would be out and not being satisfied.

Obsessive/Compulsive? No, not me! Angel4

No new posts 14-01-2012 19:12 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I love how this "How It Should have Ended" gives Snape the starring role -though the Gandalf part sure busted me up! Laugh1

I stumbled into fanfiction by lurking at Buffy the Vampire Slayer forums around 1999-2000, as there were links/discussions about fics there.

That was followed by Harry Potter -I started reading the series right around the time that Prisoner of Azkaban came out, so I read books 1-3 all in a row, and then waited for the rest.

I started looking for Gatch fanfiction around the time, in early 2007, when I'd finished watching the entire ADV series and was looking for ways to feed my Gatch addiction!

Oddly, I've never really done much fanfiction reading in the LOTR fandom, though I've been obsessed with all the books since I was a kid and eagerly follow the making of all the movies online (currently, the Hobbit ones). Maybe Tolkien is, in my mind, too tough of an act to follow?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 14-01-2012 at 19:32.
No new posts 14-01-2012 19:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I got into Harry Potter about the same time as you guys! I had heard of it on my Mom's board, and knew there would be a movie coming out, so I wanted to read the books before the movie (I'm a big proponent of always reading the book first). I know I read the first 3 books altogether, and then I went on vacation on a European cruise. On the way home we were flying out of London and the fourth book was there in the airport stores, brand new! So I picked up a copy and read it on the flight home. The thing is, the British version had a different cover, so to this day I have all of the American books, except foor Goblet of Fire. Looks a little weird on the shelf!

No new posts 14-01-2012 21:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have all American versions and 1-5 in the British versions. Want to get 6 & 7 in British versions but have other needs and want to get first.

No new posts 14-01-2012 22:48 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: