Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Golden Condor! Come to life!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Golden Condor! Come to life!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Golden Condor! Come to life!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.lescitesdor.com/actualite/mco2/mco2.php

<foams at mouth.>

No new posts 17-09-2011 23:12 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The opening animation and the English VO did not match. I suspected the original was about space aliens.

It's on HULU in this country.

No new posts 17-09-2011 23:34 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Come on! Does no one remember this cartoon???

(But you will be telling me; things have moved on; People no longer use plasnes that can only fly by day...)

I think I know how they will get the Golden Condor to the Old World.

No new posts 18-09-2011 14:45 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I don't recognize this at all.

No new posts 18-09-2011 17:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I don't recognize this at all.

Me neither. If it wasn't translated between the late 70's and early 90's I wouldn't have seen. Of course, I could have missed it, or it just didn't make it to northern California.

No new posts 18-09-2011 18:38 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Interesting, I have never even heard of this show before, which sort of surprises me.

I was able to find out a bit about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysterious_cities_of_gold

It looks like didn't air on TV in Canada at all -guess that explains why I never saw it. But it did run on the Nickelodeon channel, in the US, from 1986-1990.

Here's the English-version opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY_5rpa4Gu4

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 19-09-2011 at 01:04.
No new posts 19-09-2011 01:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

It was an iconic and still much loved show of its era.

Like Gatchaman, dated but still very worth watching.

No new posts 19-09-2011 09:24 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

And on Hulu, if you're interested.

No new posts 19-09-2011 23:50 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: