Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Video Review of Thundercats/BOTP comic
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Video Review of Thundercats/BOTP comic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I liked him when he was younger, but I don't think he's aged well. Unlike Sean Connery....

No new posts 16-04-2011 17:56 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

He might not have aged as well as Sean Connery, but I don't he's aged too bad. But then I am admittedly biased.

No new posts 16-04-2011 23:25 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Apparently a Gatch/Tolkien cross isn't quite as far-fetched as I'd thought:

Elves and Rangers are ninjas. Laugh1

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2011/05/...-and-the-ninja/

Joe and Legolas can have a shuriken vs. arrows contest...

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Time travel has occurred to me too. Actually, I'd probably have more fun with that, and I once did have sort of an idea -I'll have to give that one some more thought...

Anything would be better than this!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 10-05-2011 at 15:40.
No new posts 10-05-2011 15:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

I can just see Berg Katse teamed up with Feanor.

No new posts 09-10-2011 21:52 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Interesting thought! And as soon as they got the silmarils back from Morgoth, they'd be fighting over them themselves. Or Katse would switch sides and supplant Sauron.

No new posts 09-10-2011 22:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: