Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » The illest, baddest, flyest cat on the planet, Prince!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The illest, baddest, flyest cat on the planet, Prince!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
The illest, baddest, flyest cat on the planet, Prince! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The interesting thing about Prince is that you can find almost any music fan who likes him, no matter what their preferred genres are. From a pop junkie to a stoner metal head, there's always a music fan or another who's a Prince fan. Well what do you expect? The man's very talented, and he deserves all the praise he's gotten. I Wanna Be Your Lover, 1999, Little Red Corvette, Let's Go Crazy, I Would Die 4 U, Raspberry Beret, Alphabet Street, Partyman, so many memorable songs from the genius I'd be here all day listing them. And I should also mention one of the best love songs for when you're in the mood with your soulmate! Pimp2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxizUfvtig

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 10-11-2010 at 11:29.
No new posts 10-11-2010 11:25 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Somewhere I have the tape of the stuff he did for the Michael Keaton Batman movie.

Did he change his name back from that goofy whatever-it-is that led to people calling him 'The artist formerly known as Prince'? (Note to celebrities: when changing your name, make certain everyone knows how to pronounce it.)

At least he isn't as disturbing as later Michael Jackson.

No new posts 10-11-2010 23:21 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah, he changed his name to a symbol, before changing it back to Prince. I think he was trying to make a statement about the way names act as labels, but in the end, I don't think it really worked out.

So, Allen, does this mean you've found your soulmate? You know we love hearing all the smutty details. Wink

Katse

No new posts 12-11-2010 02:25 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol2

Katse, you're too much!!! XD :lmao:

No new posts 12-11-2010 02:32 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well you didn't answer the question... Wink

*pours a glass of red wine, gets comfortable in her chair and grins*

No worries, though. I'm not going anywhere.

*hands Allen the entire bottle of wine*

We'll get you all liquored up and then you can tell us all about it. Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 12-11-2010 04:26 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol, you must've drank too much of that wine. XD

No new posts 12-11-2010 05:42 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hehe, I think you're blushing! You're just avoiding the question!

Well, if you don't want to tell us all the juicy details, at least tell us what makes someone a soulmate, in your opinion. You never hear guys talk about it!

So please, indulge me. I may learn a thing or two! Wink

Katse

No new posts 12-11-2010 16:10 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: