Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Character Theme Songs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Character Theme Songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You've got some great choices, LW! But for Katse, it *has* to be 'Dude Looks Like A Lady'. End of story. ROFL 2

No new posts 31-08-2010 13:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

laugh3 Hah
snigger
mental picture of Katse with a David Lee Rothe/ KISS look
High heals, spandex, glitter, mullet hair, open chest shirt, with fake chest hair, blue eye shadow
Strutting around
and singing
(oh I love imagination " a drunk ken picks her up , not realizing she is a he - oh the confustion on his face" there's a song to go with it but I keep thinking of " Jamaican holiday" that's not it)

No new posts 31-08-2010 14:05 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Rofl Oh God! You guys are cracking me up!

No new posts 31-08-2010 16:31 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

It was " Lola" by Kinks!!!!
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Girls will be boys and boys will be girsl
It's a mixed up shook up world except for Lola

And said dear boy I'm gonna make you a man

But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
and so is Lola / KazseHeadphones

No new posts 02-09-2010 12:50 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
laugh3 Hah
snigger
mental picture of Katse with a David Lee Rothe/ KISS look
High heals, spandex, glitter, mullet hair, open chest shirt, with fake chest hair, blue eye shadow
Strutting around
and singing

Katse is Dee Snider!!

No new posts 03-09-2010 01:37 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Reviving an old discussion...are there any songs that come on the radio today that make you stop and smile...because they make you think of one or all of our favorite birdies?

I grin like a Cheshire cat when Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" comes on...because someone made a great You Tube video of Joe clips using this song. I looked and looked for the vid...maybe it has been taken down? It's a shame because it was really well done...

Here's the song for those of you who don't know it...
Viva La Vida- Joe's Song

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-02-2013 at 02:57.
No new posts 26-02-2013 02:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I remember that video Springie. I too remember it every time I hear that song.

Another song that I associate with Joe is Tim McGraw's Live like you were Dying. Mostly for the chorus, the rest of the song I don't think really applies, but I could imagine Joe (or even Ken) doing those high intensity activities.

A song I think of (or connect to) Ken, when I hear it is, Five for Fighting's Superman (It's Not Easy.) I associate it with how hard (and lonely) it is to be a hero.

No new posts 26-02-2013 03:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Every time I hear Seether's FMLYHM (f*ck me like you hate me) I think of Joe. Smile

No new posts 26-02-2013 03:35 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I still think of Joe when I hear Wanted Dead or Alive, because of the Youtube video!

No new posts 26-02-2013 14:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but has anyone ever heard Metallica's "Sad but True" (Black Album) and thought it seems tailor-made to Katse and Sosai?

And speaking of Coldplay, "Lost" makes me smile. Two guesses who's in my mind whenever I hear it. The song's bridge is awesome, triumphant.

No new posts 27-02-2013 03:46 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"I'm Still Alive" by Saving Abel would work for anyone on the team at one point or another. I think particularly of Ken and/or Joe for that one since they remember losing their parents, and of Ken (any of them, really) just after the end of the first series.

No new posts 27-02-2013 08:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Listening to my playlist on random and "Sharp-Dressed Man" by ZZ Top came on. I realized this is perfect (snicker) for Nambu.

No new posts 01-03-2013 01:21 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Funny this topic should come up ...

just recently I was going through some old songs and came upon one that seems especially fitting ...

"Come Sail Away" by Styx for the entire team ... especially that middle part where it goes "... I thought that they were angels/but to my surprise/I climbed aboard their star ship/and we headed for the skies ..."

No new posts 03-03-2013 21:25 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Great suggestions! Chris, "Sharp Dressed Man" would especially be apropos for OAV Nambu! ROFL

I found that "Viva La Vida" video I was talking about...here's a link:

Joe the Condor Forever

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-03-2013 14:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

RIgirl, that is a great song for the team!

Driven by Rush is a great Condor song. Here's part of the lyrics:

" ... Driven to the margin of error
Driven to the edge of control
Driven to the margin of terror
Driven to the edge of a deep, dark hole

Driven day and night in circles
Spinning like a whirlwind of leaves
Stealing in and out back alleys
Driven to another den of thieves

But it's my turn to drive
But it's my turn to drive

Driven in...Driven to the edge
Driven out...On the thin end of the wedge
Driven off...By things I've never seen
Driven on...By the road to somewhere I've never been ..."

No new posts 01-04-2013 03:19 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Well, whenever I think of Joe (or Jason) AC/DC always comes to mind. Laugh2

Though I do think a good song for either of them is "Highway Star" by Deep Purple. (Yes, it's an old one--1972!)

Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound

Ooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tyres
And everything

I love it and I need it, I bleed it
Yeah, it's a wild hurricane
Alright, hold tight
I'm a highway star

Nobody gonna take my girl
I'm gonna keep her to the end
Nobody gonna have my girl
She stays close on every bend

Ooh she's a killing machine
She got everything
Like a moving mouth body control
And everything

I love her, I need her, I seed her
Yeah, she turns me on
Alright, hold on tight
I'm a highway star

Nobody gonna take my head
I got speed inside my brain
Nobody gonna steal my head
Now that I'm on the road again

Ooh I'm in Heaven again
I got everything
Like a moving ground, an open road
And everything

I love it and I need it, I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright, hold on tight
I'm a highway star

Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound

Ooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power
Big fat tyres and everything

I love it and I need it, I bleed it
Yeah, it's a wild hurricane
Alright, hold on tight
I'm a highway star
I'm a highway star
I'm a highway star

No new posts 27-09-2013 22:32 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oldie but a goodie, Redbird! I need to look that one up and give it a listen!

No new posts 27-09-2013 22:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

It's good! (You do need to keep in mind the year it was recorded. LOL). But I'm biased, I'm a classic rock girl at heart! Heart

No new posts 27-09-2013 22:56 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Have to look it up, too, Redbird, but from the lyrics I can already see that it's very suitable for the character!

No new posts 28-09-2013 12:02 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: