Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Book Nook » What the heck is this?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What the heck is this?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
What the heck is this? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found this on Amazon....

Episode List

Why would someone pay $20 for a list of all of the episodes? That doesn't make sense to me...

No new posts 14-08-2010 15:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hopefully James can let us in on any details about this item.

No new posts 14-08-2010 15:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe if it had decent summaries of the episodes, it might be worthwhile.

Not sure of the legal issues, though. It's one thing to put up a fan site that doesn't make money, and another to take the same content, put it between covers, and charge for it. I think.

No new posts 14-08-2010 17:29 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think it's just someone hoping they can make some money from somebody else's work. No doubt the info will alll be from someone's website. It does amaze me how people will try to sell anything. Ever seen those things advertised on Ebay where you pay someone a set amount of money in order for them to send you a weblink to find out how to do something? Like people can't work google themselves? Presumably some tiny number of people must pay.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-08-2010 17:51 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

that's messed up

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 15-08-2010 01:30 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

...and that's a great example of when self-publishing goes wrong! Scared

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-08-2010 17:49 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi all! That's very interesting. I'd only be curious to see how original it may be compared to how much has been borrowed from existing sources. But not curious enough to buy a copy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 22-08-2010 at 01:57.
No new posts 22-08-2010 01:50 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello Jason!!!

I like the avatar you choose!

No new posts 22-08-2010 02:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

iagree I'd be interested in seeing a copy, just to know what's in it... but not enough to buy it!

And I'll add to CD's comment... cool avatar, Jason! thumbsup2

No new posts 22-08-2010 02:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, Jason! I love your avatar, too!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-08-2010 04:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by The Other Jason
Hi all! That's very interesting. I'd only be curious to see how original it may be compared to how much has been borrowed from existing sources. But not curious enough to buy a copy.

Oh, my goodness, look who's here!!! WOOOO!!!

No new posts 22-08-2010 04:31 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Great to have you here, Jason! Wave2

No new posts 22-08-2010 04:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Whoops! I didn't mean to derail the thread but thank you all for your kind welcomes (and invitations at the con), it's great to be here!

Glad you like the avatar too, I'm no Amano but I do what I can. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Other Jason on 22-08-2010 at 05:45.
No new posts 22-08-2010 05:43 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You may not be Amano, but your artwork is amazing!!Bowdown 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-08-2010 12:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is your own work?
I should have guessed with the JAH in the corner. I love it.

And don't worry about derailing the thread. You will notice that they all get derailed on this site.

No new posts 22-08-2010 12:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
That is your own work?

Great avatar, Jason! Seems you are a very talented artist! welcome

No new posts 22-08-2010 13:02 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Would you consider starting your own thread in the "Artist's Palette" section and share some more of your pics with us? Poke Animeangel

No new posts 22-08-2010 13:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhhh, please Jason!
I would love to see some more of your work.

No new posts 22-08-2010 13:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL, Jason's making quite a splash with his artwork!

No new posts 22-08-2010 14:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome, Jason! So glad to finally see you here!

Ah, yes, thread hi-jacking. Don't worry about it - seriously. I don't think any thread on this board has ever remained completely on-topic. We've even adopted the motto "all threads lead to smut". Oh, wait... Darn it! So much for this thread!! Laugh2

Kick back, enjoy, jump in, and if you would like to share your art, we'd be most appreciative. We have so many creative people here and in the fandom; we love seeing/reading everyone's talent!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-08-2010 16:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: