Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Site Open - News!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Site Open - News!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'll give it a try, Cep.....

Nope - that didn't work. Funnily enough, when I edit a post, it takes me back to the thread. It's just a new post where I get the error.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madilayn on 08-08-2010 at 14:40.
No new posts 08-08-2010 14:36 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Thank you for the Crescent Base site TJ, I believe it should remain open. Its pretty handv Needhug

N/P Cep! I'm happy to keep it open as long as you like. Just LMK when it should be shut down. Huggles

In the meantime, of course, we'll be moving our activity back over here, to the party place! Party2

No new posts 08-08-2010 14:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Thanks for all your hard work Cep! It's wonderful to be back! Woo-hoo!

No new posts 08-08-2010 15:46 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Cep, when I use teh Quick Reply, I get the following error:

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

But it does actually post the reply - looks like it;s the script to bring you back to the thread that is playing up.

It also happens when you use the fully reply.

I'm getting the same thing. or something similar (I cleared cookies and cache and tried with a new browser window, will try again):

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

No new posts 08-08-2010 17:26 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Thank you for fixing the avator issue, Cep! Huggles You didn't have to!

Yay Cep! animepompom Animeparty Animejoy

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 08-08-2010 22:39 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

I dont know but I can see all you guys avatars...It look pretty fine to me. 

No new posts 09-08-2010 00:46 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Cep - that error message I get after posting when it doesn't take me back to the thread - I've tried at work as well (using IE6) and I get the same thing.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 09-08-2010 00:50 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm using Firefox and have just been using a bookmark to go back.

No new posts 09-08-2010 00:58 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Maddy, Amethyst.

Please try again now.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 09-08-2010 09:36 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

By the way how are you all finding the speed of the site at the moment? Slower? Faster? No difference?

No new posts 09-08-2010 13:01 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

I'm finding it loads a lot faster, Cep!

I am not having the occasional lock-ups that I was previous.

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 09-08-2010 13:12 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm finding that the speed is similar, howevr, I haven't been having any of the issues Maddy and Amethyst describe.

No new posts 09-08-2010 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, Cep, giving it a try.

Edit:

Nope still get the error message:

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

Edit:

However, like Maddy, edit works fine. Would it matter if I'm using Windows 7 or anything? Will check on the version of Firefox, too, if that would help you.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 09-08-2010 at 15:52.
No new posts 09-08-2010 15:48 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
Okay, Cep, giving it a try.

Edit:

Nope still get the error message:

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

Edit:

However, like Maddy, edit works fine. Would it matter if I'm using Windows 7 or anything? Will check on the version of Firefox, too, if that would help you.

Yeah .. I get the same thing when I post. Edit works perfect, but replys give me this message...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 09-08-2010 16:02 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Cep, if this is just the three of us. Would it have anything to do with the glitch that happened when the forum favorites were set up or our restored rank?

While I love having my rank back (funny, I'm more concerned about the little dots under my avatar than the words), I'll go back to being rank-less to be able to post smoothly.

No new posts 09-08-2010 16:14 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Leave it with me girls.

No new posts 09-08-2010 16:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I too am finding the speed similar to how it was before! No errors encountered, either, until now!

No new posts 09-08-2010 17:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

This is my first official time on since the site reopened and I have not noticed any problems as of yet. The speed appears to be the same and I can see all the avatars.

No errors when I post either.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 10-08-2010 at 17:11.
No new posts 10-08-2010 17:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

The site speed is good - but yeah, still getting that error when I post.

I also gt it at work using IE6 and Windows XP. At home using Firefox and WIndows 7

Thanks Cep!

No new posts 10-08-2010 19:19 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Cep-

I'm having some errors with image attachments to the messages -

Cleared cookies and cache...
I'm using XP and IE8

Error happens when I select "Add"

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

No new posts 10-08-2010 22:43 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: