Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » First 3 episodes of Gatch F
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First 3 episodes of Gatch F
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
First 3 episodes of Gatch F Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

...in Japanese, without subs, rather good quality.
Here

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 15-06-2010 12:44 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much for sharing this! Thanks

No new posts 15-06-2010 14:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

One question on the ending of Gatchaman Fighter when Leader Z got destroyed...the Science Ninja Team dies?
It gives me the impression of that when Ken got the pendant. Do they die & they disappear with all their vehicles?...correct me if I am wrong please.
because I saw the chapter but it was on japanese...I dont speak the language. 

No new posts 12-08-2010 18:02 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Gatch F had quite an open ending! No one knows exactly what had really happened!

During the final instances, after Ken gave the last blow to Sosai Z, using a mini hypershoot, and then falling exhausted to the ground, we can see the pendant illuminating itself, float in the air, and activating all the dispersed vehicles ... Ken, who was clearly struggling for his life, was the only one who witnessed the blinding light it emitted, not aware of what was really happening, as the others were all unconscious!

The scene that follows is that of the grand explosion of Sosai Z's tower. We then only see a firebird flying through space around the Earth. Operators at the ISO Space Center told Chief Engineer Kamo that they saw something flying away from the explosion, but that is just what we're left with! Kamo said that he hoped he would see his "children" return back to him, whilst a UN representative said that they will never forget the SNT, even after their death! So, what happened ... who shall we believe? Did they die or did they survive? That's always going to be the question!

On the other hand, we were given a big opportunity in order to come up with different sequels in our fics! But, I would surely have been glad if I had been given the chance to see what really happened to our beloved Team!

No new posts 12-08-2010 18:23 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

What makes this even more strange is that the Gatchaspartan did not have Firebird capabilities. So presumably the pendant had something to do with that transformation... but what?

No new posts 12-08-2010 18:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Gatch F had quite an open ending! No one knows exactly what had really happened!

During the final instances, after Ken gave the last blow to Sosai Z, using a mini hypershoot, and then falling exhausted to the ground, we can see the pendant illuminating itself, float in the air, and activating all the dispersed vehicles ... Ken, who was clearly struggling for his life, was the only one who witnessed the blinding light it emitted, not aware of what was really happening, as the others were all unconscious!

The scene that follows is that of the grand explosion of Sosai Z's tower. We then only see a firebird flying through space around the Earth. Operators at the ISO Space Center told Chief Engineer Kamo that they saw something flying away from the explosion, but that is just what we're left with! Kamo said that he hoped he would see his "children" return back to him, whilst a UN representative said that they will never forget the SNT, even after their death! So, what happened ... who shall we believe? Did they die or did they survive? That's always going to be the question!

On the other hand, we were given a big opportunity in order to come up with different sequels in our fics! But, I would surely have been glad if I had been given the chance to see what really happened to our beloved Team!

Thank you Gatchamarie your answer clear a lot of my doubts, basically it will be up to the spectator toughs the believe of the possible death or survival of the SNT.

I do believe that they died & the effect of the bird was done by the programed vehicles because the pendant was a kind of key that activates them.
But thanks for the answer. 

No new posts 12-08-2010 20:44 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
What makes this even more strange is that the Gatchaspartan did not have Firebird capabilities. So presumably the pendant had something to do with that transformation... but what?

Exactly!!!... may be to travel to another dimension. 

No new posts 12-08-2010 20:46 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're more than welcome, LG!

TJ, you're right! The fact that the Gatchaspartan was not, primarily, able to transform into a firebird makes the matter more mysterious and supernatural! I like to think that, as it had the power to activate and lift the vehicles up, presumably transforming them into one single unit, the pendant was also capable to detect some kind of energy, or signal, emitted by the birdstyle suits of the SNT and, after being attracted to them, carry the bodies into their vehicles, thus enabling them to escape! It's light and energy did seem to envelope them as a whole!

Would it be a farfetched hope that they were then able to return to Earth?! Obviously, Ken was in a bad shape, also not knowing to what extent the others were injured ... but, the hope of them living through the whole ordeal is always there!

No new posts 12-08-2010 21:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I should point out that Gacthamanrie wrote a wonderful fic to explain the possibility of the Team's survival at the end of Gatchaman Fighter!

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1017

No new posts 12-08-2010 21:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Blushing Only thanks to your help, TJ! Have got some other ideas, but, I think, one sequel is enough, from my part! Thought of other possibilities, but that's the most realistic one I could think of!

No new posts 13-08-2010 06:21 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I am looking forward to whatever you end up writing for us Marie.

No new posts 13-08-2010 11:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, CD, but I'm afraid you have to look far!!! At the moment, it's impossible for me to add more to what I have at hand! Would like to, but I'm quite restricted for various reasons! I'm barely managing to cope in keeping up with this site and adding some short pieces, every now and then! Wouldn't like to miss the beautiful company I can find here for anything else in the world!

No new posts 13-08-2010 12:50 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I know how you feel Marie!

I hope things settle down and get better for you soon Huggles

No new posts 13-08-2010 13:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles Huggles

No new posts 13-08-2010 14:51 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My vision of Gatch F ending:
1. Optimistic version:
If the pendant was so powerful to activate Gatch vehicles itself, it might easily take the team and return them to the Earth. What happened after? Our characters cured for their injures, got life financial and medical support and finally found happiness in civilian life.
But ISO officially announced that they were dead and KNT became the world-famous heroes in human history.

2. Pessimistic versions:
a. The pendant didn`t save KNT, just vehicles as a technology.
b. The pendant tried to save KNT, but it didn`t help, and Firebird is just a metaphor, something like "they are always in the sky fighting for human future".

No new posts 13-08-2010 15:43 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
If the pendant was so powerful to activate Gatch vehicles itself, it might easily take the team and return them to the Earth.

Right on!

quote:
But ISO officially announced that they were dead and KNT became the world-famous heroes in human history.

I so wish the UN representative was wrong! It is only his words against ours and Kamo's hopes! The operators did see something escaping the explosion, even if they didn't know what it was!

quote:
The pendant tried to save KNT, but it didn`t help, and Firebird is just a metaphor, something like "they are always in the sky fighting for human future".

That could also quite be the case ... Japanese love to include metaphors in their stories, and that would have been an excellent one! But, let's just think about the positive aspects!!!

No new posts 13-08-2010 16:45 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by yul

I so wish the UN representative was wrong! It is only his words against ours and Kamo's hopes! The operators did see something escaping the explosion, even if they didn't know what it was!

I mean it might be the official version to protect the team in civvilian life. As we remember, sometimes people not even from Galactor gang don`t like them too...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 13-08-2010 at 18:19.
No new posts 13-08-2010 18:18 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by yul

I mean it might be the official version to protect the team in civvilian life. As we remember, sometimes people not even from Galactor gang don`t like them too...

Sorry, Yul ... my bad ... I've misinterpreted that part of your explanation, thinking that there could always be a "but"! Seeing things that way, it would have been a very clever thing to do!

No new posts 13-08-2010 18:45 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yul, I like your optimistic explanation! Your pessimistic one seems valid too, but less to my personal taste. Wink

No new posts 13-08-2010 18:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Yul, I like your optimistic explanation! Your pessimistic one seems valid too, but less to my personal taste. Wink

Of course I like the optimistic explanation too! There were too much tragedy during 205 episodes, our heroes finally must be happy bigsmooch

No new posts 13-08-2010 19:10 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: