Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » More pictures of Gatchaman USB Key
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More pictures of Gatchaman USB Key
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
More pictures of Gatchaman USB Key Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kena sent me this page from her blog. It contains some nice pictures of the 2 different boomerang USB keys!

Oh, I still want one...

http://blog.xuite.net/kena/gatchaman/26993145

No new posts 22-09-2009 13:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You are right TJ. I suppose if one comes up on ebay, we will be bidding against each other. biggrin2

No new posts 22-09-2009 14:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those are great, TJ, and very tantalizing! Thanks for sharing though it would have been better if they were tangible than just a photo!

No new posts 22-09-2009 18:46 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Those are great, TJ, and very tantalizing! Thanks for sharing though it would have been better if they were tangible than just a photo!

I'm sure that if you want to travel to Taiwan, Kena would be more than happy to show hers to you! Wink

No new posts 22-09-2009 19:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Those are very cool looking. I guess I can dream of having one. Wink2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 23-09-2009 02:14 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
WanganComet WanganComet is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-03-2010

spacer

there has to be a way to get those...who makes them? maybe i can import ^_^

No new posts 07-03-2010 23:27 WanganComet is offline Send an Email to WanganComet Search for Posts by WanganComet Add WanganComet to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome WanganComet- don't think I've seen you around yet! Good to have you here!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-03-2010 23:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by WanganComet
there has to be a way to get those...who makes them? maybe i can import ^_^

Welcome to the group! Tell us a little about yourself.

No new posts 07-03-2010 23:52 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Those are cute, TJ. This is probably a stupid question, but do they work on any computer?

No new posts 07-03-2010 23:53 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If I am correct they are for storing information, so I would say yes. If you have a USB port on your computer you should be able to use it.

No new posts 08-03-2010 00:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Welcome WanganComet!

No new posts 08-03-2010 00:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi WanganComet! Great to see you here!

Actually my DH got the white and blue USB Boomerang Key for me for Christmas. Yes, it works with any USB port on your computer.

We found it on Amazon (the silver one as well) but it doesn't appear to be in stock there anymore. You might be able to find it on EBay.

According to the box, they are made by Taito.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 08-03-2010 at 01:20.
No new posts 08-03-2010 01:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
who makes them? maybe i can import

They were made by Taito. As I said in this thread when I first mentioned them, these were released last August as prizes for game center machines in Japan. They were a 1-time release, and are no longer being made. I've seen them on eBay a few times, though not recently. They still turn up on Yahoo! Japan Auctions fairly regularly, like this auction here. That was how I bought several sets of them when they were first released.

quote:
If I am correct they are for storing information, so I would say yes. If you have a USB port on your computer you should be able to use it.

You are correct on both counts.

James

No new posts 08-03-2010 01:21 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome WanganComet!

No new posts 08-03-2010 06:35 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: