Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F on Pandora TV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F on Pandora TV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by yul
By the way, I have just installed Replay Media Catcher, which allows to download streaming video from pandora.tv quickly Grab and already have two episodes! Rainbow3

Amy, your find is GREAT HugglesBravo

Did you buy it or used the demo? What format are the episodes?

No new posts 03-07-2009 08:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

It's not just you, that episode is missing. The person who uploaded the other episodes added a note to episode #5 saying that that were unable to load episode #4.

Dam', that was the only episode Ego gets around a girl and Pandora is unable to load it!Angryfire Any way, I have 47 more F eps to watch!

quote:

The question still remains, what did you think of the episode now that you've finally been able to see it?

James

I love it! The whole series! First, the animation is much better than in the first two prequels. The villain is much better (looking) too. The alien is scarier, and I love the dark side of Ken!!! Not to mention we get rid of Nambu! At last! Death1

Even if I read the summary here (and there's your answer about the subtitles Wink ) and knew what the action is about, it's a more intense feeling to watch it! It might not be a key ep to the plot, but it's essential to understand the villain's evolution! I was amazed how Ego could change from the time his mother lived to villain he is now!
To me it had the same emotional intensity ep 42 had. I felt sad for Ego, he (and the Gatch universe) could have had a whole different destiny if wasn't for that incident!

I felt sory for Kaseru too! He didn't deserved to be locked all these years in a dungeon.

Overall, it had a gloomy, medieval air! Gatchaman and that mecha shouldn't have been in this ep!

No new posts 03-07-2009 09:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Did you buy it or used the demo? What format are the episodes?

FLV format, every episode is about 50 MB
As I know, demo version allows to download only 75% of the video, so I used patched verison from torrents

No new posts 03-07-2009 09:11 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I used Orbit Downloader to get them, but it downloads them as .ptv file! I have no idea what soft opens this format! Will try later with Media Catcher!

No new posts 03-07-2009 09:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Dam', that was the only episode Ego gets around a girl and Pandora is unable to load it!

He may be around Queen Mariabeth, but Queen Mariabeth does not want to be around him. By her tone and manner, she makes it fairly obvious that she is there only because he is making her be there.

quote:
I love it!

Then you might want to watch episode #39, since that episode follows up on some of the events in episode #27. The animation in episode #39 isn't all that good, but you'll probably enjoy the story enough to make up for it.

James

No new posts 03-07-2009 16:13 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Then you might want to watch episode #39, since that episode follows up on some of the events in episode #27. The animation in episode #39 isn't all that good, but you'll probably enjoy the story enough to make up for it.

James

I did! I wish there was more dynamics between the brothers. Kaseru was such a flat character and such easily manipulated by Kempler, I knew from the very beginning he won't last till the end of the ep! If Kaseru had Erun executed from the moment he regained power, he might have lived to get his own betrayal from Kempler!

The animation was good. However, the shifting scenes with Gatchaman at that base from Antartica(?) and the events at Ego Castle were a bit confusing to me!

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:
Dam', that was the only episode Ego gets around a girl and Pandora is unable to load it!

He may be around Queen Mariabeth, but Queen Mariabeth does not want to be around him. By her tone and manner, she makes it fairly obvious that she is there only because he is making her be there.

James

Eh, #shakes head# so it wasn't just my impression! You'd think a guy like Ego knows how to get himself loved by the ladies!

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
However, the shifting scenes with Gatchaman at that base from Antartica(?) and the events at Ego Castle were a bit confusing to me!

The Arctic, actually.

quote:
You'd think a guy like Ego knows how to get himself loved by the ladies!

I don't think anyone would consider invading a kingdom and setting yourself up as the ruler to be a good method to make the monarch you dethroned love you.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 03-07-2009 at 17:39.
No new posts 03-07-2009 17:37 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

quote:
You'd think a guy like Ego knows how to get himself loved by the ladies!

I don't think anyone would consider invading a kingdom and setting yourself up as the ruler to be a good method to make the monarch you dethroned love you.

James

He could have done worst to her!We know what Ego is capable of! Flashing Wink

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
He could have done worst to her!We know what Ego is capable of!

Yes, like using the conquered population as human shields to prevent any opposing forces from helping, just as he did in this episode. Yep, he can be a real charmer when he wants to be. Wink2

James

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:
He could have done worst to her!We know what Ego is capable of!

Yes, like using the conquered population as human shields to prevent any opposing forces from helping, just as he did in this episode. Yep, he can be a real charmer when he wants to be. Wink2

James

Wasn't that Kempler's idea?

No new posts 03-07-2009 17:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Say, I just had a thought, for those of you who have suffered through the Puppy Episode and endured the Cow Episode, Pandora does provide you with the opportunity to face the final member of the Worst Episode trifecta, Gatchaman II #36, "Sorrow of the Underground City."

Better known as "The Mark Park Episode!" Scared

You can find it here:

Gatchaman II #36

The horror... The horror... Hiding 2

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 03-07-2009 at 18:24.
No new posts 03-07-2009 18:07 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:

Kempeler was executing the idea, but Egobossler all but claims credit for driving the Ninja Team away, implying that the idea was his to begin with. besides, do you really think that Kempeler would have done something like that without Egobossler approving of it, in particular when Egobossler is there to command his forces?

James

No new posts 03-07-2009 18:11 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hi all!

quote:

Kempeler was executing the idea, but Egobossler all but claims credit for driving the Ninja Team away, implying that the idea was his to begin with. besides, do you really think that Kempeler would have done something like that without Egobossler approving of it, in particular when Egobossler is there to command his forces ?

James

I assumed Ego asked Kempler to keep the situation under control, and Kempler did his best! As for Ego, he always claims the credit for other's job!

He did freed Kaseru, and I doubt he had Erun's approval on that! Besides as the chief of Gallactor Intelligence he should know more of the underlyings in syndicate than Erun! I'm not saying the Erun was a leader with no contact with his troops like Katse or Gelsadra, but Kempler had a big influence over him, especialy during the early eps! A flattery here and there did the trick for him!

No new posts 03-07-2009 18:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
thanks for the second link James... so far it doesn't matter what episode I pick, if it's not those two it won't let me watch.... I think I'm beginning to memorize them though... LOL

You have to wait GG! To me it takes 3-4 minutes to load an episode!

No new posts 03-07-2009 18:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
thanks for the second link James... so far it doesn't matter what episode I pick, if it's not those two it won't let me watch.... I think I'm beginning to memorize them though... LOL

You have to wait GG! To me it takes 3-4 minutes to load an episode!

James your new episode link worked well until the tarp was coming alive, then it stopped and stopped responding. Still I will continue to keep trying.

Amy, you must have been really missing anything about Ego to have found these.... thanks for it though.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-07-2009 23:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

James what episode is the "cow" one... I have been wanting to watch that too.... I really am fixing for punishment aren't I! LOL

No new posts 03-07-2009 23:38 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
He did freed Kaseru, and I doubt he had Erun's approval on that!

But that was much later in the series. Prior to that episode, Kempeler and Mekandor were treated as little more than generic flunkies who acted as substitutes for the average Gallactor Captain, and their actions whenever Egobossler was with them can't honestly be perceived as showing substantially more initiative than previous Gallactor Captains demonstrated whenever Katse was around.

quote:
what episode is the "cow" one... I have been wanting to watch that too....

The Cow Episode is episode #26, "G-1's Anger at the New Way to Kill." Cow

It can be found on Pandora here:

Gatchaman Fighter #26

Enjoy -- if that's possible...

James

No new posts 04-07-2009 00:05 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

got to see another episode, but now it's being a pain again.... will continue to try another time.

No new posts 04-07-2009 00:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

seems like it's going to let me watch the "cow" episode...

No new posts 04-07-2009 00:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: