Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F on Pandora TV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F on Pandora TV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

[QUOTE]it seems that Joes, Ryus and possibly Jinpeis bird suits have the same brown under color. Are my eyes seeing that correctly?

No, their uniforms all all different colors, just like normal. Not knowing the specific shot(s) you're referring to, I can't check to see what you're seeing, but my guess is that this is a result of the quality of the video or the settings on your monitor. Or possibly a combination of both.

[QUOTE]

I know it look to be that way in episode 22 when the gang is in the woods.... then again that could have been "lighting" since it was supposed to be at night... with the moon out and all

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I did it!!!! I managed to watch Gatch F ep 27 on Pandora!!!!!!highfive

Amy, how did you get it to let you watch a different episode.... I keep getting 22 and 21 only.... with 22 being the one that keeps coming up.

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
I know it look to be that way in episode 22 when the gang is in the woods.... then again that could have been "lighting" since it was supposed to be at night... with the moon out and all

You answred your own question. I assumed you were asking about a regular, daytime scene, not a nighttime one where the lighting would be different.

quote:
Amy, how did you get it to let you watch a different episode.... I keep getting 22 and 21 only.... with 22 being the one that keeps coming up.

EPisode #22 is the default to the page she linked to. If you want a different episode, you can choose from any of the six different episodes on the menu to the right on the screen. If you want a different episode than any of those six, choose a different page from the page option beneath those menues.

James

No new posts 02-07-2009 04:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
Give me some time, I can use Flashgot to download the episodes and reupload them to Veoh for you guys.

It's slow going, but it's working.

Cain, if you manage to get the episodes from Pandora TV, please post them on Youtube too please!
I cannot watch Veoh any longer because they banned Romania from thier server! Doh2

No new posts 02-07-2009 11:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I did it!!!! I managed to watch Gatch F ep 27 on Pandora!!!!!!highfive

Yes, like James pointed out, you can select the Episode number from the window in the right of the screen! The titles are in Korean, but you can see the episode number, or you can guide yourself after the image!

The interface is quite similar with the one from Youtube!

No new posts 02-07-2009 11:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

James, did you have any problems with bandwidth on Pandora? I joined the premium tester group, but I can watch the videos only during 12A.M.- 7P.M. GMT+2. And I cannot browse forwards nor replay a scene, otherwise the screen will go blank and it'll have to reload the video again!

Not that I'm complaining, I'm very grateful for these Gatch eps Bowdown

BTW, is just me or episode 4 is missing? Mad

No new posts 02-07-2009 11:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hi all!

So, now that you've finally had a chance to see it, what did you think? I'm sure you were thrilled that it was subtitled! Oh..you mean subtitles in Korean weren't what you had in mind...? Tongue3

James

Actually, I didn't realised there were subtitles till the third time I replayed the ep! And didn't paid them attention afterwards either. My eyes are glued on Ego!

No new posts 02-07-2009 11:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

guess I'll retry later tonight....maybe that's why I got through last night.

No new posts 02-07-2009 15:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
James, did you have any problems with bandwidth on Pandora? I joined the premium tester group, but I can watch the videos only during 12A.M.- 7P.M. GMT+2. And I cannot browse forwards nor replay a scene, otherwise the screen will go blank and it'll have to reload the video again!

Yesterday was the first time I went there and actually got it to play anything beyond their commercials that preceed the start of the actual videos, so I'm not really the best judge on their system. Every other time I had tried to watch naything, I got their error message. But yesterday I was able at access a variety of their videos at various times between 10:00 A.M. and 10:00 P.M. (PDT, which should be GMT-7), so I can't be certain of a time frame that will always work.

quote:
BTW, is just me or episode 4 is missing?

It's not just you, that episode is missing. The person who uploaded the other episodes added a note to episode #5 saying that that were unable to load episode #4.

quote:
Actually, I didn't realised there were subtitles till the third time I replayed the ep! And didn't paid them attention afterwards either. My eyes are glued on Ego!

The question still remains, what did you think of the episode now that you've finally been able to see it?

James

No new posts 02-07-2009 16:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Wave1 Wave1 Wave1
YES!!! I `ve already watched episodes 22, 41, 42 and 43 (the last ones are about Nambu`s death :crying5Smile

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 02-07-2009 20:06 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

By the way, I have just installed Replay Media Catcher, which allows to download streaming video from pandora.tv quickly Grab and already have two episodes! Rainbow3

Amy, your find is GREAT HugglesBravo

No new posts 02-07-2009 21:33 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Gatch II episodes are also where - http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video....30927566&page=6

Breathe in and breathe out

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 02-07-2009 at 23:17.
No new posts 02-07-2009 23:15 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Hurray - it is finally working for me too! I watched a few from the middle and then I couldn't help myself, I had to skip ahead to the last ep . . . after all of the speculation, I had to see for myself.

This is such a great find Amy!

No new posts 03-07-2009 00:20 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

For those who haven't had any luck getting Pandora to work, and wondered what the nighttime scenes gatchgirl asked about looked like, here's a few images:

As you can see, this was just a lighting effect to make it look like everyone was out in the moonlit jungle. In normal lighting, their Bird Styles were their normal colors. Some of the darker colors do look similar, but they are a little different.

James

No new posts 03-07-2009 00:32 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I've gotten through too, and seen some Gatch F and Gatch II that I hadn't seen before (except in Eagle Riders versions). This is a great find indeed!

No new posts 03-07-2009 02:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
By the way, I have just installed Replay Media Catcher, which allows to download streaming video from pandora.tv quickly Grab and already have two episodes! Rainbow3

Amy, your find is GREAT HugglesBravo

Yul, I may have to follow your lead.... you have numbered some of the episodes that I so want to watch, but all I can get it to allow me to play is 22 and 21... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for that, but it's like a giant tease.

No new posts 03-07-2009 03:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh1 Doh2 going to try letting it play through the two episodes again... maybe i can get a new one after.

No new posts 03-07-2009 04:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Hurray - it is finally working for me too! I watched a few from the middle and then I couldn't help myself, I had to skip ahead to the last ep . . . after all of the speculation, I had to see for myself.

If you're going to jump ahead and watch the end of the series, watch both episode #'s 47 and 48, not just #48. The finale is a 2-parter, and you shouldn't skip the first half.

quote:
going to try letting it play through the two episodes again... maybe i can get a new one after.

Is it just that it won't load anything but those two episodes? If you pick one of the other six episodes from the menu on the right side of the screen, or go to a different page and select a different episode, you should be able to watch them as well.

Or, if for some reason that isn't working, try this link:

Pandora TV Gatchaman Fighter Episodes

It should take you to a list of the Gatchaman Fighter episodes on their site, where you can choose whichever one you want.

James

No new posts 03-07-2009 04:21 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

thanks for the second link James... so far it doesn't matter what episode I pick, if it's not those two it won't let me watch.... I think I'm beginning to memorize them though... LOL

will try your link at least once tonight.... my B/H has all ready went to bed, and I don't want to start a war between us.

No new posts 03-07-2009 05:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

giving up on these tonight..... UGH!

No new posts 03-07-2009 05:03 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: