Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Consequences Part 2 in a series.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Consequences Part 2 in a series.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Consequences Part 2 in a series. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Part 2 in the series "A tangled web of life."

Jun still hasn't confessed to Ken her reasons for avoiding, she can't hold back the truth forever, but its soon going to come back to haunt them both and when it does the truth threatens to unravel everything she has tried to do to protect Dyami...

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 149.48 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 27-08-2008 06:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is an great story Ebony.

I enjoy you write this conflict between Jun and Ken. Waiting for part three.

No new posts 01-09-2008 16:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks CD. Huggles

No new posts 02-09-2008 05:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So when are we getting part 3?

hmm?

I enjoyed this it tied in with between the two and at the same time made them more rounded as people.

No new posts 08-09-2008 11:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Its in the process of being written... thanks FB for reading it so far.

No new posts 08-09-2008 23:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: