Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Indiana jones and the Search for a Comfy Seat
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Indiana jones and the Search for a Comfy Seat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
Wink Indiana jones and the Search for a Comfy Seat Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Quick PSA:

Indy. Frickin'. Rocks.

...carry on.

Actually, me and the buddy I went with spent the trip home coming up with alternate titles. The subject title is the least spoilerish one I could come up with.

No new posts 22-05-2008 19:11 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the tip! I haven't been to a movie theatre in a while and I'm really falling behind. I want to see Iron Man, Narnia, and now Indy.

No new posts 22-05-2008 22:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm going to see that one for sure along with Prince Caspine...(Bugger how do you spell that?)

No new posts 23-05-2008 11:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Am seeing Indy this weekend - and looking forward to it. Not sure about Prince Caspian though - am thinking may be able to wait until it comes out on DVD.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-05-2008 22:38 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Talk about being one of the last to see a movie!

I just saw Indy today and I really liked it. I knew some things about the movie but was still pleasantly surprised. Great to see Karen Allen back too and I like the little tributes they threw in for Denholm Elliott. Hat

No new posts 01-07-2008 02:27 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I haven't seen Indy yet...

No new posts 01-07-2008 02:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've managed to see Iron Man and Prince Caspian, but I haven't seen Indy yet. I have to get cracking, because new movies are coming out in July that I want to see -Dark Knight, Mama Mia...

No new posts 01-07-2008 02:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I got to see Prince Caspian on our Disney Cruise last week. They also premiered Wall-E on the ship and we saw it twice. That one is really good... MUCH better than the promo trailers indicate.

No new posts 01-07-2008 13:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Ironman is quite good.

The Hulk movie betrer than the first one and I liked it at the end when Stark from Ironman made an appearance.

Indy Jones, very, very good BUT I prefer the 3rd one and I am not too sure about having a bit of sci-fi in it.

Prince Caspian - Damm good and damm better than the first one. But how would they do the two sequasl in the series of books?

No new posts 01-07-2008 17:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Prince Caspian - Damm good and damm better than the first one. But how would they do the two sequasl in the series of books?

I have a few quibbles, but overall I enjoyed Prince Caspian.

They've already got it in the works to do "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" next, and they've cast the role of Eustace.

http://www.narniaweb.com/castcrew.asp?castcrew=0&MovieID=3

After that, the logical one to do next would be "Silver Chair," I guess. None of the Pevensies are in it, but if the actor doing Eustace is any good, they just need to also cast someone good as Jill, and it could be a great film. I keep changing my mind as to which of the seven books is my favourite, but for a long time it was Silver Chair.

If they ever make it as far as "The Horse and his Boy," "Magician's Nephew" or "Last Battle," it will get much trickier, as the first two break the chronological order, and the "Last Battle" is rather a weird story (just my opinion).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 01-07-2008 at 18:21.
No new posts 01-07-2008 18:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I got to see Prince Caspian on our Disney Cruise last week. They also premiered Wall-E on the ship and we saw it twice. That one is really good... MUCH better than the promo trailers indicate.

My boyfriend, of all people, wants to see Wall-E because he read a rave review of it in, of all places, the Wall Street Journal. The trailer looked merely cute, so I'm glad to hear that there is more to it.

No new posts 01-07-2008 18:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Am seeing Indy this weekend - and looking forward to it. Not sure about Prince Caspian though - am thinking may be able to wait until it comes out on DVD.

Go and see Prince Caspian on the big screen, it will be more enjoyable, trust me.

No new posts 01-07-2008 19:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

I have a few quibbles, but overall I enjoyed Prince Caspian.

They've already got it in the works to do "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" next, and they've cast the role of Eustace.

http://www.narniaweb.com/castcrew.asp?castcrew=0&MovieID=3

After that, the logical one to do next would be "Silver Chair," I guess. None of the Pevensies are in it, but if the actor doing Eustace is any good, they just need to also cast someone good as Jill, and it could be a great film. I keep changing my mind as to which of the seven books is my favourite, but for a long time it was Silver Chair.

If they ever make it as far as "The Horse and his Boy," "Magician's Nephew" or "Last Battle," it will get much trickier, as the first two break the chronological order, and the "Last Battle" is rather a weird story (just my opinion).

I have heard several radio plays on Radio 7 based on The Lion, Witch and Cupboard.....oops I mean Wardrobe, Prince Caspain, I think The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (or was it the BBC serial), The Horse And His Boy and The Magician's Nephew.

I like how Eddie Izzard did Reepicheep, well funny but don't call him shorty.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 01-07-2008 at 19:09.
No new posts 01-07-2008 19:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
My boyfriend, of all people, wants to see Wall-E because he read a rave review of it in, of all places, the Wall Street Journal. The trailer looked merely cute, so I'm glad to hear that there is more to it.

There definitely is. From an adult perspective, it's actually an amusing commentary on human society.

Of course, this is coming from someone who actually sees new Pixar movies as a big event. Wink

No new posts 01-07-2008 20:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Now that I am free from work maybe I should check out what is playing these days and go watch something.

My only problem, I hate having to walk in by myself to watch a film. It really makes me feel self conscious.

No new posts 02-07-2008 23:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: