Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F/Eagle Riders Screenshots
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F/Eagle Riders Screenshots
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Gatch F/Eagle Riders Screenshots Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, I promised Amy that when I got to the Gatch F episodes of Eagle Riders I'd post some screenshots for her. So far it's only gone through episode 1 of Gatch F and half of episode 2, but here are some pictures for you, Amy!

Happyboy threatens Dr. Keane and the ISO Building via remote communication, then attempts to drink through his mask. Yes, really.

In the field with the Scorpius Force.

Happyboy hangs out with a rejected dwarf. I didn't realize that once the One Ring had been destroyed that Gimili went and joined the Galactor armed forces.

Happyboy talks with the new Cybercon. He is told 'If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a name.' I think Happyboy was better off then, without Cybercon. Wink

Gloating with plans of turning on Cybercon.

Show me the money!

I hope you like these, Amy!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-09-2007 at 22:10.
No new posts 24-09-2007 22:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Animeclap Oh, thankeee, TJ! I love them so much, especially the fourth. He looks soo innocent Bunny . I now notice he'd dyied his tongue blue, too!Shocking

Ah, well, now.....# Amy scruffs her foot against the floor# can you write a Happyboy fic as you did with GelSadra? Pleaaseee.....he's such an inspiring cute little boy......Or at least more screen caps.....

No new posts 25-09-2007 11:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hadn't noticed the tongue! I was too busy laughing over Gimli the Galactor Agent... ROFL 2

Amy, I'll see what I can do about a fic. I'm in the middle of another big one (BOTP, so no Happyboy, Ego or whomever) and then I have a few other ideas queued up...

While watching this stuff, it has occurred to me to write an Eagle Riders fic. Believe it or not, I can't find ANY out there, except the crossover fics. So it's in the queue... somewhere... Wink

I'll post more ER screenshots as I make them... hopefully next weekend.

No new posts 25-09-2007 12:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I hadn't noticed the tongue! I was too busy laughing over Gimli the Galactor Agent... ROFL 2

Amy, I'll see what I can do about a fic. I'm in the middle of another big one (BOTP, so no Happyboy, Ego or whomever) and then I have a few other ideas queued up...

While watching this stuff, it has occurred to me to write an Eagle Riders fic. Believe it or not, I can't find ANY out there, except the crossover fics. So it's in the queue... somewhere... Wink

I'll post more ER screenshots as I make them... hopefully next weekend.

Bwahahaha, the rejected dwarf, bwahahah, I gues you mean Mechandol...or Olaf as he's named in ER! Teacher

No new posts 25-09-2007 16:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Olaf, huh? He hasn't actually been named yet. Maybe in the next couple of eps...

No new posts 25-09-2007 19:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

How does Happyboy feels about his new name? Lol2

No new posts 26-09-2007 04:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You know, they haven't mentioned it since Cybercon gave it to him. I'm going to be paying close attention to see what everyone calls him!

No new posts 26-09-2007 04:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

they only call him twice or twrice that in the ER if I well remember

No new posts 26-09-2007 04:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well they have to call him SOMETHING.... I'm gonna pay attention darn it!!! I've got to know!!!!

No new posts 26-09-2007 04:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Hunter was to busy barging sword blazing at him, and the others didn't really cared for his name!

His underlings usually called him Sir!

No new posts 26-09-2007 04:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Dont exactly blame them they are probably too afraid of the consequences if they laugh when they use his name?

No new posts 26-09-2007 07:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I just suspect that he's not living up to it very much. I'm guessing he's not that happy most of the time.

No new posts 26-09-2007 14:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Cybercon called him that way because he laughed too much.

No new posts 26-09-2007 16:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I'm guessing he's not that happy most of the time.

He definitely wasn't Happy at the end of the episode, after the Eagles had destroyed his mecha!

No new posts 26-09-2007 16:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
I'm guessing he's not that happy most of the time.

He definitely wasn't Happy at the end of the episode, after the Eagles had destroyed his mecha!

And I'm guess thing happened quite often... Wink

No new posts 26-09-2007 17:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

poor blue boy. World conqueror can be such a stressfull job!

No new posts 26-09-2007 17:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Happy Boy's name does get used throughout his section of the series, though not in abundance. The people who tend to use it are the heroes and Cybercon, not Happy Boy's men.

Rita Acosta, the Producer for Eagle Riders, was at the first GatchaCon in 1997 when the episodes of Eagle Riders that covered the transition between Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in one of the anime rooms, the first time those episodes were shown publicly in the U.S.. While Jason and I had seen the episodes beforehand, we kept mum about his name so the rest of our group could "experience" it unaware of what was coming. Horrified is probably the best way to describe the reaction. Afterwards, we did ask Rita, "Why Happy Boy?" She said that it was because of his mask with the big smiley face on it. No, we did not kill her, but that is one reason why the series got the nickname "Evil Writers."

In the show itself, of course, the explanation for the name that Cybercon gives is that it was meant as a reminder of the way that Mallanox laughed all the time. Not that Happy Boy was supposed to remember that he was once Mallanox, but that's beside the point.

James

No new posts 26-09-2007 18:30 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Regardless, the rest of the names in the series I can live with. Some even make sense, like Cybercon. But Happyboy is just... ridiculous... Wink

Thanks for the insight, though James! It's interesting to hear what was going on in the writers' minds!

No new posts 26-09-2007 18:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Happy Boy's name does get used throughout his section of the series, though not in abundance. The people who tend to use it are the heroes and Cybercon, not Happy Boy's men.

Rita Acosta, the Producer for Eagle Riders, was at the first GatchaCon in 1997 when the episodes of Eagle Riders that covered the transition between Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in one of the anime rooms, the first time those episodes were shown publicly in the U.S.. While Jason and I had seen the episodes beforehand, we kept mum about his name so the rest of our group could "experience" it unaware of what was coming. Horrified is probably the best way to describe the reaction. Afterwards, we did ask Rita, "Why Happy Boy?" She said that it was because of his mask with the big smiley face on it. No, we did not kill her, but that is one reason why the series got the nickname "Evil Writers."

In the show itself, of course, the explanation for the name that Cybercon gives is that it was meant as a reminder of the way that Mallanox laughed all the time. Not that Happy Boy was supposed to remember that he was once Mallanox, but that's beside the point.

James

Thanks for the adding, James. I always wondered why he was named so stupidly, and Cybercon's explanation "because you used to laugh so much...." didn't eluded me. But if I remember corectly, he does remind Happyboy of his past as Mallanox and failures.

No new posts 27-09-2007 16:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

At least the voice acting isn't as bad as G-Force,right?

No new posts 07-05-2009 17:58 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: