Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatch F/Eagle Riders Screenshots
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch F/Eagle Riders Screenshots
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Xephon0930
At least the voice acting isn't as bad as G-Force,right?

Is G-Force voice acting really bad?

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 07-05-2009 20:21 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

quote:
Is G-Force voice acting really bad?

No, not really. Judged strictly on its own merits, it's on a par with Eagle Riders, but definitely below the acting in BotP. Unfortunately, judging the acting in G-Force fairly can be difficult because of the difficulty in enduring the incessant backbeat that was added in throughout the show. You have to first watch enough G-Force episodes that you mentally can tune that backbeat out, and only then can the rest of the show be appreciated. It's not easy, but it can be done.

James

No new posts 07-05-2009 20:40 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Xephon0930
At least the voice acting isn't as bad as G-Force,right?

No, the voice acting is generally fine. It's the line they give them... Hunter got all wimpy in Eagle Riders!

No new posts 07-05-2009 21:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

Rita Acosta, the Producer for Eagle Riders, was at the first GatchaCon in 1997 when the episodes of Eagle Riders that covered the transition between Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in one of the anime rooms, the first time those episodes were shown publicly in the U.S.. While Jason and I had seen the episodes beforehand, we kept mum about his name so the rest of our group could "experience" it unaware of what was coming. Horrified is probably the best way to describe the reaction. Afterwards, we did ask Rita, "Why Happy Boy?" She said that it was because of his mask with the big smiley face on it. No, we did not kill her, but that is one reason why the series got the nickname "Evil Writers."
James

You could say that... Smile
I think one of Diinzumo's cartoons is pretty descriptive

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Reboekah on 07-05-2009 at 22:33.
No new posts 07-05-2009 22:30 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Reboekah

You could say that... Smile
I think one of Diinzumo's cartoons is pretty descriptive

Laugh2 Oh dear... yes, it's quite descriptive!

No new posts 07-05-2009 23:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And I can just see all of you saying those things....Wink

No new posts 07-05-2009 23:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for posting the cartoon Reboekah!

I had a good laugh at it.

No new posts 08-05-2009 00:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

At least 4kids didn't buy rights to it or else,someone will die!!!!

No new posts 10-05-2009 21:49 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

I remember that cartoon! Heck, I remember that day! That was really a classic moment in Gatch fandom. Laugh2

No new posts 11-05-2009 00:24 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Rita Acosta, the Producer for Eagle Riders, was at the first GatchaCon in 1997 when the episodes of Eagle Riders that covered the transition between Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter were shown in one of the anime rooms, the first time those episodes were shown publicly in the U.S.. While Jason and I had seen the episodes beforehand, we kept mum about his name so the rest of our group could "experience" it unaware of what was coming. Horrified is probably the best way to describe the reaction. Afterwards, we did ask Rita, "Why Happy Boy?" She said that it was because of his mask with the big smiley face on it. No, we did not kill her, but that is one reason why the series got the nickname "Evil Writers."
James

And somewhere there's a photo of the GatchaCon gang talking with Rita Acosta after that screening. Rita is quite literally backed into a corner, surrounded by fans in black T-shirts blazoned with the birds-head logo. No, it doesn't look like she's about to be mugged at all! Wink Since everyone but Rita has their backs to the camera, you can't see their expressions as she explains the reasoning behind some of the things they did: Eek7 Yaright2 Nono2 Smirk Sceptic Spooked Hmmph Wallbash

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Barrdwing on 11-05-2009 at 00:37.
No new posts 11-05-2009 00:33 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: