Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Gatchaman Fighter Gets North American DVD Release
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Fighter Gets North American DVD Release
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Fighter Gets North American DVD Release Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Sentai Filmworks announced that they will be releasing Gatchaman Fighter on DVD in North America.

The series will be released as a complete set of all 48 episodes on July 4, 2017, with a suggested retail price of $79.98, though I'm sure you'll be able to find it at a lower price if you shop around. The series will be in Japanese with English subtitles. At this point, no BluRay version has announced.

Sentai's press release info for the series is as follows:

Title: GATCHAMAN FIGHTER COMPLETE COLLECTION

Published by: Sentai Filmworks

Distributed by: Section23 Films

Run Time: 1200 min.

Street Date: 7/4/2017

Format: DVD

Language: Japanese with English Subtitles

SYNOPSIS: The fight against Leader X was finally over, but a small portion of his evil remained and regenerated into Leader Z! Now, with the aid of the monstrous Count Egobossler, the Gatchaman team's arch-foe is out to destroy the world again, and even though their ranks have been decimated, the Gatchaman force has no choice but to keep fighting. To combat their new foes, they'll need new weapons and new allies, but their mission remains the same: protect the Earth and Mankind, no matter the cost. And that cost may prove to be the ultimate one when the new Gatchafencer blade wielded by Ken turns out to be a double-edged sword. Find out who will live, who will die, and who will triumph as Japan's most famous sci-fi fighter team takes on their greatest challenge in GATCHAMAN FIGHTER!

James

No new posts 22-03-2017 02:31 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Fantastic! Glad to see that we'll have the whole series now. Too bad it won't be on Blu-ray, but as with Gatch II, I'll take whatever we can get! Smile

I don't see a listing on Amazon yet, but you can pre-order on RightStuf here:

http://www.rightstufanime.com/Gatchaman-Fighter-DVD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Redbird on 22-03-2017 at 12:48.
No new posts 22-03-2017 12:47 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

YES YES YES!!!

No new posts 22-03-2017 22:17 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

22 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That awesome news!

No new posts 23-03-2017 10:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-01-2012

spacer

Amazon.com lists it now but with no sale price. Waiting to see if it or Amazon.ca or RightStuf will be cheapest. For Gatch II it was cheaper for me to order it from Amazon.com instead of .ca for some reason.

No new posts 23-03-2017 23:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

The Amazon US listing is here for those interested:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSTM518/ref...tchaman+fighter

No new posts 24-03-2017 00:12 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

22 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I'm wondering when watching it all the way through... if I'd cry at the end... box of tissues...

No new posts 24-03-2017 03:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm dying to see this with English subtitles! Hopefully, I can get a set soon!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-03-2017 01:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: