Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Battle of the Planets Episodes Streaming On-line
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battle of the Planets Episodes Streaming On-line
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Battle of the Planets Episodes Streaming On-line Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was browsing that 'watchcartoononline.com' website, and they have BotP eps available to watch for free!

https://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime...-of-the-planets

The site is supported by ads, and some of them are rather annoying pop-ups when you first surf in to the site, especially if you're watching on your phone, but once you're watching your video of choice, they don't intrude at all.

Merry Gatchmas!

No new posts 21-12-2017 09:12 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
cherry cat cherry cat is a Female
Former Lurker

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-11-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow thank you so much! Bowdown 2

I'm completing a re-watch of Gatchman II (I didn't remember that Gelsadra was so annoying...), then I'll enjoy the first series!

No new posts 21-12-2017 21:33 cherry cat is offline Send an Email to cherry cat Search for Posts by cherry cat Add cherry cat to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You Tube also has BotP TV what has all BoTP eps

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuJ3Z_ku2GPplfzgles1urQ

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 23-12-2017 04:12 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: