Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Main Visual & Premiere Date
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Main Visual & Premiere Date
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Main Visual & Premiere Date Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Infini-T Force website posted the "Main Visual" for the series today. This is essentially the main advertising image that we will see for the series going forward.

They also announced that the series will be premiering on Nippon Television on Tuesday, October 3rd at 25:59. No, that's not a typo. For those of us who live in a world with a 24 hour clock, that means that the series will be premiering on the morning of Wednesday, October 4th, at 1:59am.

The weird time is because Nippon TV is calculating the time as part of their broadcast day, not the time on the clock. Their broadcast day starts at 07:00 (7:00am) and runs through 28:00 (4:00am). Yeah, it's confusing, but they're not the only Japanese TV station to do this.

Anyway, it's fairly safe to assume that someone will be simulcasting the series over here when it airs, with English subtitles. Who exactly that will be hasn't been announced yet, but I'll let you know when I hear something!

James

No new posts 29-07-2017 03:48 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

On my birthday!! Yay!! Thank you. Wink

No new posts 29-07-2017 07:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woohoo!!!! Really hoping we'll get the subtitled version like you said. Smile

No new posts 29-07-2017 20:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: