Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » The Other Guys
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Other Guys
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
The Other Guys Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm currently engaged in smoothing the lumps out of the Mad Scientists Anonymous fic. My long-suffering beta readers have advised that Doctors Keane (Keene? How is it spelled anyway?) and Brighthead appear to be there in name only.

They are correct, of course, since I've never seen a single episode of either GoS or ER.

So I need a little bit of an overview on the team mentors from GoS and ER. Apparently one of them is described as, "Anderson from BotP with a stick up his ass," but my beta reader couldn't recall which of the mentors merited that particular gem.

So... if you've seen GoS or ER (and can remember what it was like) how would you describe the mentors? I know they all share about as much fashion sense as a drunken Emu* and they all walk perilously close to the line between genius and Mad Science, but what are they really like?

*It can happen.

No new posts 26-06-2017 13:14 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
RE: The Other Guys Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyGhostOwl

So... if you've seen GoS or ER (and can remember what it was like) how would you describe the mentors? I know they all share about as much fashion sense as a drunken Emu* and they all walk perilously close to the line between genius and Mad Science, but what are they really like?

*It can happen.

From what I can recall from ER, that's about as much character development as Dr. Thaddeus Keane ever got, if that much. (I'm still stuck at the nursing home, so I can't pull the DVD from my vault to make sure I'm right!)

BTW....isn't this

quote:
originally posted by GrumpyGhostOwl
I know they all share about as much fashion sense as a drunken Emu

just a wee bit insulting to drunken emus?

No new posts 27-06-2017 02:18 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
RE: The Other Guys Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Iisn't this

quote:
originally posted by GrumpyGhostOwl
I know they all share about as much fashion sense as a drunken Emu

just a wee bit insulting to drunken emus?

Have you ever seen a drunken emu? It's like watching a sack full of feather boas try to walk on stilts in a gale.

(The way they get drunk is by eating fruit that has fallen to the ground and fermented.)

Emus are not the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to animal intelligence. They're more like a plastic teaspoon, really.

No new posts 27-06-2017 08:22 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL

No new posts 27-06-2017 21:20 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: