Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Dr Nambu/Chief Andersons date.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dr Nambu/Chief Andersons date.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Dr Nambu/Chief Andersons date. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The chief finally has a life and asks a woman out on a date. Wonder what that would be like. Mmmmm...

Joe/Jason giving tips.

I didn't think it would be a rubber room one, some places fans may not wanna go.

No new posts 28-11-2016 08:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If it's Jason would his tips really be meant to be helpful, or would he be messing wth the Chief? Smile

No new posts 30-11-2016 20:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heh, heh. Thats a tough one! It would either be dull as dirt or waaay too exciting. If he made it at all. (I can imagine a looong series of apology texts before she gives up or quits answering)

No new posts 01-12-2016 02:53 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Joe: Don't listen to Ken!
Jason: Don't listen to Mark!

No new posts 01-12-2016 03:09 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I could imagine half way through dinner Galactor attacking and calling in the team, then trying to explain it to them that he does have a kinda a life...

The romantic getaway to the trailer park and he spends all his time on his monitors and wonders why she gets cranky. Poor woman.

No new posts 01-12-2016 03:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Must. Finish. Current. Work! Maybe when I'm done i'll have time/intrest in re writing Hakase in love. (or not!) defenitely not!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 01-12-2016 at 05:18.
No new posts 01-12-2016 04:09 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

"Hakase in love" is a great title already, ED!

Would love to read more -- I absolutely love the idea of Anderson dating, and the G-Force members trying to give him advice!

No new posts 03-12-2016 14:03 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

DT -- Yeah, you'd love the idea of Anderson dating if G-Force was advising him to date you! Admit it! Cheeky

No new posts 03-12-2016 15:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Would they do that? Lol

No new posts 03-12-2016 15:47 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe, if you gave them the right incentive...

No new posts 03-12-2016 19:38 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was recently re-reading our "Flavour of the month" fic -- enough incentives there! Wink

No new posts 03-12-2016 22:44 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

ED, It would be a different fanfic. A bit of fun too. I could imagine I'd be having him explore a life outside of work, ways of meeting women in his age group, since he's a workaholic plus.

I could imagine Ken and Joe taking him to a bar!!! ROTFL! One that serves cocktails in a beaker.

No new posts 04-12-2016 04:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola!

I've been watching Gatchaman II lately, and something interesting came into mind. I think that Nambu and Pandora could be a nice couple. Besides her being her secretary, for sure she was his confident too.

He is the eternal bachelor, she was a widow, so I guess this is a perfect match!

Besides, both of them share too much in common: brilliant minds, dedicated to their jobs and share the same passion: science!

What do you think?

Animeparty

Condor

No new posts 04-12-2016 04:47 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll have to get Gatch II/fighter sometime soon. I was waiting for English translations like they did with Gatchaman I.

No new posts 04-12-2016 09:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thers lots of good ideas in this thread! A fifty first dates theme would be funny too! I can see him pulling up and seeing some woman twirling her hair and smacking gum and just driving away...

I wish they would release Gatch 2 on dvd, i woulnt even care if it was in Japanese!

No new posts 04-12-2016 14:48 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by adrianag
Hola!

I've been watching Gatchaman II lately, and something interesting came into mind. I think that Nambu and Pandora could be a nice couple. Besides her being her secretary, for sure she was his confident too.

He is the eternal bachelor, she was a widow, so I guess this is a perfect match!

Besides, both of them share too much in common: brilliant minds, dedicated to their jobs and share the same passion: science!

What do you think?

Animeparty

I could see it, i can also see Nambu only having affairs with married women, this way he still gets what he wants without any strings...

Condor

No new posts 04-12-2016 14:52 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by E.D. Darling
quote:
Hola!

What do you think?

Animeparty

I could see it, i can also see Nambu only having affairs with married women, this way he still gets what he wants without any strings...

Condor

But then there's the complication of angry spouses finding out...unless Nambu's always wearing the latest in bulletproof fashion!

No new posts 04-12-2016 15:50 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I wish they would release Gatch 2 on dvd, i woulnt even care if it was in Japanese!

Hola ED,

You can watch Gatchaman II in YouTube with English subtitles. As for the DVDs, you can get them in Japanese in some auctions in Japan. If you want, send me your email and when I see them, I could let you know. But bear in mind that for some particular reason, Gatchaman II and F are a bit expensive. Some collections are 150 USD for Gatchama II and 300 USD for Gatchaman F.

Condor

No new posts 04-12-2016 17:04 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
quote:
Hola!

What do you think?

Animeparty

Condor

But then there's the complication of angry spouses finding out...unless Nambu's always wearing the latest in bulletproof fashion!

Hola EW,

Maybe Nambu could borrow Ryu's wings......first, to protect himself and then, to fly away faster from the crime scene jeje Wink

No new posts 04-12-2016 17:07 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I'll have to get Gatch II/fighter sometime soon. I was waiting for English translations like they did with Gatchaman I.

Hola Ebony,

Hopefully we won't have to wait long for that miracle to happen! It would be great to understand Gatchaman F ad for Gatchaman II, there are some translations available in YouTube....

Guess, we have to wait a bit longer.... sigh......

Smile

Condor

No new posts 04-12-2016 17:11 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: