Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » God Phoenix
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page God Phoenix
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
God Phoenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's a link to a discussion about the God Phoenix. It's interesting- but they need a few fact corrections. Thought some of you might be interested- and maybe we can set some of it straight. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=e4FQd2Xc3Us

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-11-2016 18:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James!!!!!

Jason!!!!!!!!

No new posts 27-11-2016 20:07 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The poor Owl, they gave him a rough time. They haven't seen him in action. Samurai1

I love the artwork of the ship they put up. they indicated its fanart. Very detailed.

They forgot the Condors name!!! He's hard to forget.

No new posts 27-11-2016 23:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

A crumbled lump of a human being is on the floor in front of a wheelchair. A shaking hand reaches up as if to plead for assistance from a higher power....

*groan!* Please...help...so full of promise at first....oh, the pain! THE PAIN!

No new posts 27-11-2016 23:58 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I don't know if I can even bring myself to look. Too afraid!!! Crying1

No new posts 28-11-2016 01:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

I just watched this. My husband was wondering why I was yelling at my computer so much!

I like that he's encouraging people to look up the show because it's awesome . . . but he didn't even get the word right at the end and that spoiled the whole thing. He signed off by saying "Transmutate!"

No new posts 28-11-2016 10:10 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: