Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode #2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode #2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode #2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Infini-T Force website has put up a short synopsis for the second episode of the series, along with a couple of pictures from the episode. You can see those pictures here:

http://www.infini-tforce.com/story/02.html

And here's a quick translation of the synopsis:

#2 Immediate Family
Script: Toshiya Ono
Storyboards: Kiyoko Sayama, Takaaki Wada
Director: Takaaki Wada

The 4 people who were reported at the turmoil at an intersection in Shibuya, Ken, who is Gatchaman, Takeshi, who is Polimar, Joji, who is Tekkaman, and Tetsuya, who is Casshan, are sheltered in Emi’s house. Though they were gathered together on this world against their wishes, for people who have spent every day in battle and endless journey, it was their first calm night in a long time. And then Joji, who has traveled to various worlds across time and space, tells them of the existence of Z, the destroyer of worlds.

James

No new posts 04-10-2017 05:26 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ken has a five'o'clock shadow, thats new for him.

No new posts 04-10-2017 08:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ken got a pretty cool opening. At least it was clear he typically works with his team, even if they don't appear. The show was interesting enough that I'd continue watching. Poor Ken being the butt of some jokes. Smile

No new posts 04-10-2017 22:02 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I'd love to see the full episodes. With subs...

No new posts 05-10-2017 08:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

The Viz stuff has subs. Hopefully someone will pick up the rights in your neck of the woods, or you could order the DVDs if you have a region-free DVD player.

No new posts 05-10-2017 18:27 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: