Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Website Renewal
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Website Renewal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force Website Renewal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The official website for Infini-T Force has gone through an overhaul as the series begins to rev up for its upcoming premiere. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but you might want to take a look at it.

http://www.infini-tforce.com/index.html

And while you're there, you'll want to click on the "News" link. The latest entry in that section are several new pictures of Ken from the first episode of the series.

James

No new posts 24-08-2017 19:17 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are all of the hero civilian designs as unrecognizable as Ken? :/

No new posts 25-08-2017 23:32 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Are all of the hero civilian designs as unrecognizable as Ken? :/

You tell me.

Casshan/Tetsuya Azuma - 1973

Casshan/Tetsuya Azuma - 2017

Hurricane Polymar/Takeshi Yoroi - 1974

Hurricane Polymar/Takeshi Yoroi - 2017

Tekkaman/Joji Minami - 1975

Tekkaman/Joji Minami - 2017

I can also point out that I heard all the same comments back in 1994, when the Gatchaman OAVs first were released, so this is hardly anything new.

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 26-08-2017 at 02:36.
No new posts 26-08-2017 02:30 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

One of the Casshan pics is missing. Smile

I don't mind redesign if there's at least some recognizable nod to the original. It doesn't really feel like there's any. They even changed the color of Ken's eyes. However, I don't hate this character design as much as I did the one for the OAV. I wasn't a fan of boy band Ken. Tongue And, again, there seemed to be no nod to the original.

It seems to me that if you're going to use beloved characters, there should be SOMETHING that harkens back to the original. Obviously there's the uniform but that's not quite the same thing. It often feels like these folks are driven to (pardon my crudity) pee all over something to make it theirs and screw fans of the earlier stuff.

Again, I don't mind if there's a bunch of changes to modernize and make things current. I mind that there's nothing recognizable.

No new posts 15-09-2017 21:45 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: