Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A favor, please
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A favor, please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
A favor, please Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Could somebody PLEASE gently tap GrumpyGhostOwl on the shoulder and ask her to check her PMs? Thank you.

No new posts 12-06-2017 02:40 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, EW, been a bit busy with a bunch of stuff including a sick friend who can't drive and has to be ferried around the place for medical appointments (I suspect you know the feeling!) and organising this National Science Week grant business, among other things.

I've replied to your PM.

No new posts 13-06-2017 03:15 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

GGO -- Yup, I really miss the days I could haul myself all over the countryside. I really appreciate the medical transport services that make it possible to pop in and say hello to all the doctors trying to cobble me back into something vaguely resembling a functioning human being.

Anyway, thanks for responding! woohoo

No new posts 13-06-2017 03:35 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
I really appreciate the medical transport services that make it possible to pop in and say hello to all the doctors trying to cobble me back into something vaguely resembling a functioning human being. woohoo

Any of them called Dr. Raphael? Smile

No new posts 13-06-2017 08:24 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
GGO -- Yup, I really miss the days I could haul myself all over the countryside. I really appreciate the medical transport services that make it possible to pop in and say hello to all the doctors trying to cobble me back into something vaguely resembling a functioning human being.

Anyway, thanks for responding! woohoo

Yay, go drs and EW!

No new posts 13-06-2017 22:11 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
quote:
I really appreciate the medical transport services that make it possible to pop in and say hello to all the doctors trying to cobble me back into something vaguely resembling a functioning human being. woohoo

Any of them called Dr. Raphael? Smile

If they were, do you honestly think I'd still be ending up in the rehab wing of a nursing home?!? Faint

No new posts 14-06-2017 00:15 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: