Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Proof of God!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Proof of God!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Proof of God! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Twinkie ice cream? In my book, this proves that God exists!

http://magazine.foxnews.com/food-wellnes...-cupcakes-photo

No new posts 26-01-2017 17:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not convinced! Tongue

No new posts 26-01-2017 18:02 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

According to Douglas Adams, anything that proves the existence of God also proves the non-existence of God. Remember the Babel Fish?

For those who have not read H2G2, here it is:

"Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that something so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
"The argument goes something like this: 'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing.' 'But, says Man, the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.' 'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and vanishes in a puff of logic. 'Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 27-01-2017 at 01:20.
No new posts 27-01-2017 01:16 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

If anyone tries it you'll have to tell us if it's any good. Smile

No new posts 27-01-2017 01:46 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: