Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Introducing...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Introducing...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Big Grin Introducing... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The new "Pimp Daddy Keyop" Action figure!

I do think some gold teeth might add to his charm, though...heehee
Pimp1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-12-2006 01:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

lol Pimp3 pimpin it up gatch style

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-12-2006 18:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lol2

Could be an interesting fic!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-12-2006 23:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Could post some interesting pics of Prin to be his "woman"

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 15-12-2006 02:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hehe go on then Happy Shock

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-12-2006 17:34 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie I think is the ones that found those, just wanted to mention it to see if she could help the guys out.

No new posts 16-12-2006 03:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey Gatchgirl, are you talking about the screenshots of The Gatchaman Access game?

TransmuteJun...from another site...sent it to me...but she got the game from ebay.

No new posts 16-12-2006 03:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Those pics, along with the one of all the women but as I strolled through some of the other post on here, I think I spotted them.

TJ also said she will try to get a copy for me too! Crazynoel

No new posts 16-12-2006 20:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: