Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Gatchaman Pachinko game
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Pachinko game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Gatchaman Pachinko game Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found out on the BOTP site that Sammy (owned by Sega) is coming out with a new Pachinko game centered around Jun. Check it out!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 16-09-2006 at 15:34.
No new posts 16-09-2006 02:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried to use the link but it says that the page can't be found.

No new posts 16-09-2006 09:20 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, let me try again...all I did was copy and paste the link..don't know why it wasn't working...

http://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/product/pachinko/cr_gatchaman/index.html

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2006 15:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

ok...this one works...

http://www.sammy.co.jp/japanese/product/...aman/index.html

No new posts 16-09-2006 15:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I cut and paste and it works but never saw the link below your first post. Silly me.

Pity I can't read Japanese.

No new posts 16-09-2006 22:40 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I know...I hate I couldn't read it either...but the piccies were pretty cool...Thumbsup

No new posts 17-09-2006 00:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's true.

No new posts 20-09-2006 22:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: